I just finished playing my first scenario ever...

Isn't it ironic? I have the game for a good year now, but so far all I did was quick-battle per Email or versus the AI.

Today I played trough my first scenario - Wiener Walzer - and won! It also happened to be my first serious "urban battle" game, and since I'm living in Vienna myself it held some additional interest for me.

What an amazing experience. I think we stopped like 20 tanks,the way the streets were clogging up with the wreckage was impressive.

And I didn't know that Panzerschreck/Panzerfaust where THAT effective. Guess the settings favor these weapons - close city combat at night...

Nice. Just what I needed to get back into CMBB. Thanks Andreas for building that Battle.

Gungally, yes, suppose a human player would have used infrantry more creative.

But for an unskilled player like me, it was tense enough.

Steiner14, that thing ships with the CMBB CD, pretty much everyone should have played it by now. And I really did not give anything away that you won't see on your first turn, the way it is set up.