Blind, Double-Blind: What's The Diffrerence?

Blind means one player can't see; double blind means both players can't see.

Otherways of playing what game in what context? You can also play where you can't see your own troops either - sort of command-level, where you relay your orders to another player, who tells you what happened and asks for your next orders. I don't know that there's a name for that, though. Quadruple blind?

Double-blind is when both PBEM or tcp/ip participants enter a scenario,operation,or quick-battle-map,for the first time.Having no experience with the map,briefings or forces.

Blind,I think,would refer to the fact that one person has intimate details about the scenario(whether from playing it,or making it)and the other person knows nothing about the scenario,op,etc..

Do people really make a distinction between "blind" and "double-blind?" When I start up with a new opponent and we agree to pick a blind scenario, I believe it is understood that it will be one that neither of us has ever opened. (Otherwise, surely someone would have asked which one of us was allowed to have seen it before...)