NEW : Scipio's CMBB purchase rule

Never requested, often feared - I have created a new CMBB tank purchase rule similar to the CMBO edition.

I have not listed each single tank with all sub-models, but I hope it's clear anyway. If somebody thinks that I have forgotten a special vehicel, or you have any constructive critics, please post @ the WarfareHQ forum.

This rule is a first draft, however, I guess it's nearly complete.

Finaly, the link : Scipio's CMBB purchase rule

This page is also available over the WFHQ-CM section HQ

Sorry, i am quite thick, help me understand this:

if i want an equitable game in the early part of the war, does the rule sez I should not buy T-34 or can only buy a T-34 if my overall points allocated is 750, and only can buy a KV if my points allocated is 1500 ?

thanks

Nashorn - I tend to agree on that.

Sturmmörser Tiger - Yes, medium class, because a)it's support weapon with a very slow fire rate (3 turns, IRRC) which I ussually put in the light class, but I think it's to heavy armored for this class. B) When it's available, the Soviets have T-34/85 and SU-152 already in medium class. Those tanks can match the Sturmmörser Tiger at all time.

Hetzer - Will be added as medium class tank. I think he T-34/85 can handle this one, too.

laxx - Yes, you can buy T-34. In an 800pp game one, in a 1500pp game two OR one KV and so on. This will make it difficult enough for the Axis. Those tanks were available, but not in large numbers in the first month'. I don't claim that my restriction is historic correct as I made it, but my issue is to make QBs a bit more equal.

SlowMotion - Later phases are not sheduled. I think the battle tanks are equal to an degree that gives both sides a realistic chance after Sept 43. The T-34/85 can handle even most heavy class German tanks in the hand of an experienced leader. BTW, same for the Pz-IV with 75/L43 and L48 guns.