Terrain i would love to see in CMBB...

Medium Trees...

A bit more than Scattered Trees (wich is like 2-3 trees on a 20x20m square... ie not alot)

but less than Woods (10+ trees in a square with thick undergrowth)

this terrain would be more like some of the "urbanized" forests you would see near towns and such... that means there are not that many trees per square but still alot of undergrowth. It would be passable for tracked vehicles, but with a high risk of bogging. this would mean you could place tanks in the wooded area, and maby even move them through (if you dare) but still making it difficult.

This came to me when i watched some old wwII footage with some tanks hidden in the outskirts of a forest. Something like 5-10 meters into the forest there were a couple of t-34´s being camoflaged. this was not the scattered trees that cmbb models, but neither was it what i imagine woods are in cmbb.

Originally posted by Jack Carr:

Peat bogs, sunflower fields, two-story buildings that are wrecked (specifically for Stalingrad type scenarios).

Off Topic

Jack, what does your signature " Gott Mit Uns!

" mean? Google turns up some interesting/disturbing results. Most of the results are in German however which I cannot read.

I was thinking some other things that might be neat would be miscellaneous terrain features. Not something that would take up an entire terrain tile but something like a broken up horse cart, a wrecked vehicle (car), a well, a windmill. That type of thing. It would just add to the character of the terrain. Even better if these types of things could be part of the terrain and be destroyed just like regular buildings can now.