Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Interest Check: Music Packs

Thought I'd sound the board out before releaseing...

Not that there's anything wrong with Mussorgsky, but for those who'd like something different when the game starts up, I've got quite a bit of East Front, WWII period recordings, from all of the combatants featured in CMBB.

I'm sure everyone's already heard the Panzerlied too many times, but probably not Lili Marlene in Finnish.

Anyway, I'd be happy to put together some music packs if anyone is interested in having them.

So....anyone interested? Or no?

Originally posted by Oberst Bergerbitz:

I'd be insterested in a change, but I'm not sure which way to with the intro music.

Actually, I think the intro tune is the only thing I haven't changed yet.

An "Aye!" for me.

Well...I don't think anyone really listens to the intro music more than once. This would really be for historical interest, or to play in the background...the intro music pretense is just so I can call it a "mod."

I use the stuff as background for planning turns. Wonderful mood setter...

Originally posted by redwolf:

I'd rather be interested in more variants of the Soviet anthem. The ones I have don't really cut it.

I just have one modern recording by the Red Army Choir. Perfectly good, but not period.

I believe the anthem prior to 1944 was the Internationale...I think I may have a period recording of that...

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by redwolf:

I'd rather be interested in more variants of the Soviet anthem. The ones I have don't really cut it.

I just have one modern recording by the Red Army Choir. Perfectly good, but not period.

I believe the anthem prior to 1944 was the Internationale...I think I may have a period recording of that... </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by redwolf:

I believe the anthem prior to 1944 was the Internationale...I think I may have a period recording of that... </font>