**MikeyD does LAST TWO late G Panther Mods!**

If I had to create this from-scratch art in color I'd hang myself! MUCH easier to do up a greyscale illustration then use photoshop magic to 'colorize' it like one of those old movies. Greyscale Jagdpanther... then colorized yellow, then green then brown. Then for camouflage I just erase-out overlapping layers. That's how you managed to do thirteen Panther mods inside of 6 weeks :D

MikeyD,

Actually a joke about the color - watch "Barry Lyndon" some time. A know nothing is shown some art and his comment is "I really like the way the artist uses the color blue". The people with him all look at each other, but all cast their eyes away from him.

Oh well....

DavidI

Now the question is: Do we start modding ToW, too? :D Don't know if it's at all possible or even necessary - won't all vehicles have 5 or 7 different skins? Aprt from that - as MikeyD pointed out - the bese textures look really impressive... Though I'd say the Ambush pattern isn't exactly up to factory standards. ;)