purchase in the UK?!

I've just been to three major software shops in nottingham and they dont have it in stock cos they cant order it - whats happening battlefront?

Anybody know where I can purchase this over the counter?

Thanks...

[ March 27, 2003, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: ned lud ]

Originally posted by ned lud:

I've just been to three major software shops in nottingham and they dont have it in stock cos they cant order it - whats happening battlefront?

Anybody know where I can purchase this over the counter?

Thanks...

A while ago I saw it in a shop in Beeston (Nottingham)... dont know the name but its near the bus station !

Game in Loughborough had it .. but I've not looked in either for a while, so maybe they are sold out.

Probably not much help, but Game down here in Kingston seemed to have a new batch a couple of weeks ago, If one of the shops that told you that they couldn't order it was Game, ask why their other shops seem to have no problem smile.gif . BTW the version in the UK is published by CDV and officially called Combat Mission 2, so if you told them it was CMBB published by Battlefront, that could have confused them.

see if you can get the US version. it's got a printed manual & loads faster i believe. also it's not got any of the wimpy censorship we get (i.e. SS units are called WG in the EU version).

also, does anybody know what the US front cover looks like? i got the impression it's a cool t34 silouette rather than the cak one we get.