Am I just unlucky or is this normal?

Meldorian is yet to learn that despite its fame as the best general all around tank in WW2 and whatnot, the T34 is actually a tinbucket especially designed to kill any crew members who enter within to drive around, trying to "shoot" stuff with the "gun" they have plucked in the "turret" ineptly spinning on the "chassis" of this "tank". The term AFV has to be determined again when used in conjuction with the T34, as apallingly foolish vehicle.

I usually play the Soviets but avoid these miserable rusbuckets like the plague, and send my Siberian infantry to do the job.

Originally posted by Brightblade:

That was really strange, because the Hellcats shouldn´t have managed that even if the IV/70´s armor had been "only" as sloped as it is, much less if sloped positions and hight differences were taken into account.

Hmm... have you patched CMBO to 1.12?

Early versions had Tungsten ammo too powerful against sloped armour. That could explain it...

Meldorian is yet to learn that despite its fame as the best general all around tank in WW2 and whatnot, the T34 is actually a tinbucket especially designed to kill any crew members who enter within to drive around, trying to "shoot" stuff with the "gun" they have plucked in the "turret" ineptly spinning on the "chassis" of this "tank". The term AFV has to be determined again when used in conjuction with the T34, as apallingly foolish vehicle.
Oh, I am aware of that. But I really believed that I might be able to get one lone Hetzer with three of the latest versions of the "tinbucket". Next time, I will just run like hell whenever I meet one of those annoying bugs, dive for cover behind some woods and close range to 300 m. That should do it, I think.

Originally posted by meldorian:

Oh, I am aware of that. But I really believed that I might be able to get one lone Hetzer with three of the latest versions of the "tinbucket". Next time, I will just run like hell whenever I meet one of those annoying bugs, dive for cover behind some woods and close range to 300 m. That should do it, I think.

Ha! This is what you think. Your T34 tanks will implode upon sight of the Fritz tank under 300 meters.

OMG! All three of them at once? I always suspected the Nazi's super-secret ray-gun they had developed on their secret base on the dark side of the moon (you know, the place where the Fuehrer is stored away in cryo-sleep while a bunch of Nazi-scientists try to clone him) had been included in CMBB. :D That explains a lot, though.