Artillery ratings not shown

Hi all, I'm not really sure if this is the right place to post a possible bug, but here it goes.

Playing the 1939 campaign both as germa and allied player, when you purchase an artillery it's ratings are not shown, I'm currently using v1.02. Don't know how to attach a screenshot, when pressing image it asks me for http address

I think the values should be shown, or am I missing something.

I mean the Soft attack,tank attack, air attack, bomber attack... aswell as the defense values they all show a value of cero when you purchase them, once you upgrade the artillery some of its values are increased by one which is normal.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8972/artyfo6.th.jpg' alt='artyfo6.th.jpg'>

[ January 03, 2008, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: rjh1971 ]

Sorry it's my first attempt trying to post a screenshot and it seems I haven't been as succesful as I would have liked to.

I have made a red box around the values that are cero when buying an artillery, just go and purchase one and you'll see what I mean.

This has been puzzling me, as I said before there might be something I'm missing but I don't see any sense in a soft attack cero for an artillery. Also it's odd nobody has noticed this before, unless again I'm missing something.

Rafael

Artillery starts with attack/defence values of 0 (also see manual) so it is how it should be = no bug smile.gif .

Without tech, the main purpose of artillery is de-entrenchment and de-moralization. If it also is intended to do real damage it first needs research and tech upgrades.