Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

After applying the patch I received an error message on the direct X. I don't have the exact message, but it concerned the map. This did not occur before applying the patch. The error message occurs when I attempted a tcp/ip game. It does not occur on AI games or hot seat games.

The game was also having sound break on the intro. I applied Huberts solution and renamed the files so it doesn't play the intro music.

My PC is only a year old. It is a pentium 4 with a 3.06ghz and 448 ram

• 2 weeks later...

Since applying the latest patch the game doesn´t like it at all if you use the windows key to minimize the screen. The game crashes nearly immediately. Kind of strange becaue before you you tap out of the game and if you were back before the other side sended the turn everything was fine. I noted that suddenly sometimes background music (windows media player) stutters. Don´t know the internal changes in 1.02 but at least for me the game runs less stable.