Resize Editor Window

I was trying to use the editor in conjunction with a paint program as described in the documentation. The editor window takes the entire screen and the normal "restore down" button is greyed out. There is a tab on the lower right of the screen, and the sizing arrows appear but the screen will not resize.

Using a Dell 8400, 3391Mhz and 1024Mb physical memory. Video card is a Radeon X800XT(256Mb adaptor RAM). OS is XP Pro, SP2 with all critical updates.

Any ideas or suggestions? System works normally otherwise.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Wonderful game with superb support! It was the following from the map making documentation in the extras folder that led me astray:

A useful technique is to have your Paint window open on the right one-third side of your screen and the Editor window open on the left two-thirds side. This allows you to simultaneously see your map image, your SC2 map, and the tile sprite selections in between...
My monitor only supports 1280x1024, so I guess I'm out of luck. smile.gif

Thanks! I used the F4 key and selected 1024x768 and unchecked the full screen button and it works well on a 19" monitor. smile.gif

Exactly what it says in the manual. Should have read it a litte more closely redface.gif

[ April 30, 2006, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: ebitt ]