Edwin P vs Kuniworth AAR

Kuniworth

Is this a pay-per-view event? What's the odds? Does Eddie got game? Eddie, I know you're a big A.I. guy, but this time you're getting a 2-time-banned Icon from Sweden. Too bad there isn't voyeur mode. Hubert, you still read this side of the Forum? If so, how about a patch if SC-2 isn't coming out until Halloween 2009?

Yo Eddie, I'm pulling for you! This is your first big time game on Center Court! You came in a close 2nd to Kuniworth for "SC Posterboy of the Year", so I absolutely love this match. Kuni can throw some nice SC jabs, but can he go the distance? I don't know what kind of game experience you have, so I've got Kuniworth as 2 to 1 favorite.

Rambo knows odds

Rambo knows SC

Rambo is Vegas, put me $200 to win $100 on the whacky Swede.

Well to be honest Im a bit rusty. So Edwin might be the favorite here, thing is no one knows his skills. We do know that he knows all there is to know about the AI...but will that be sufficient to defeat me?

My strong sides are my gay and masturbationjokes that may throw him off guard.

maybe Edwin can 'tweak' the game before playing and to insert some cool scripts like:

April 28, 1940 Gestapo discover a gay turncoat planted in the OKW - Manstein HQ removed from the map, or

siberian transfer tweaked event: 25 fresh mongol gay divisions arrive to defend Moskow (they couldn't possibly have been after anything else than @sses or penguins in Siberia, anyway)

After Greece falls to Axis - 'Olive oil shipped as lubricants to german frozen asses near Smolensk'

1 march 1941 'Axis capture Sweden. The long thought lost fabled Gayville discovered near Stockholm. German archaeologists unravel the misteries of the oldest gay community in human history - Germany gains Rockets lvl 1 :D '