Release date? (nt)

dumbo2

• 1 month later...

Moon,

Would now be a good time to explain why "This Summer' is a hard one to understand for people in the Southern Hemisphere?

Of course, not only are the seasons reversed, so Summer means Winter, except of course, they are calculated differently here. Winter begins 1 June here (not a month and a half before the Solstice as I believe it does up there).

So at the end of the day, I have only a VERY vague idea of when you mean tongue.gif

And then, when you say Winter 2002, I go, er that means Summer 2001/2 or Summer 2002/3?

Couldn't you just give a month and year (by name! Don't get me started about American date conventions!).

Sorry, too much time on my hands this morning tongue.gif

Bruce

More important than release date, it would be nice to get a brief summary of changes Hubert is planning based on all the beta comments so far. There have been a lot of good observations and suggestions, but I think we're approaching demo saturation. The list of whatever revisions or additions Hubert thinks are worthwhile for the final release version should be close to complete. At this point, it would be nice to get an idea of what's on that list.