Hubert, it's time. I am calling you out. High noon.

BriantheWise

There was a tournament, and you promised to play the winner. There was no winner. The tournament fell apart, for some reasons clear, some not. With me, Rambo conceded, then he didn't, then he had too, Waltero lost. Irish guards won. Brad got annoyed. It became a soap opera, but without the pretty women. I take the blame i should, but not the blame I shouldn't.

They say the Axis always wins. I disagree. You also disagree. So, if you don't mind, I'll take allies.

(Weekends are best - it gives people time to make odds and wager).

Oh, by the way, what do HQ's do? (kidding)

Brian

ps. If I win, I get to help with SC2. If you win, you get a six pack of your choice. Fair.?

When did the tournament fall apart? Everyone else was waiting for you to play Waltero, and now that you've done that we can go on to the next round. smile.gif

Or has Brad said something to the contrary?

[ January 04, 2003, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Archibald ]

BrianTheLiar --- I never conceded. I stated I was going on vacation I couldn't say for sure if I would have time. Rambo was being polite; not going to hold the tournament up.

While on vacation, I got a computer set-up at the in-laws. You stated you wanted a "real-victory"; not a default because of attendence. We played & I beat your ass.

How many times must this be explained?

Anyways, I've played nearly everybody in the tournament, it's NOT a tournament.

Rambo >>> Always setting the record straight

Originally posted by BriantheWise:

There was a tournament, and you promised to play the winner. There was no winner. The tournament fell apart, for some reasons clear, some not.

LMAO the tourney has not fallen apart Brad is still on the helm streering the course those of us still in have been kind enough to give You and waltero time to Fight a match without interferience. If the two of you Cannot or will not do that then Brad has the final say on which one of you if either progresses.

But to attempt to Take the prize without so much as one win under your belt is RAMBO stlye. Maybe you should rethink your post.

:D

Originally posted by Scorpion_sk:

So....the tournament games are NOT mirrored?

That´s....interesting.

No, the axis doesn´t always win, but the likelihoods of it winning are stronger.

Six out of the nine games so far played have been won by the Allies though. :cool: