Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

AAR ryder cup 2004 Liam(axis) vs Kuniworth(allies)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

August 18

Allies prepare to leave France. The campaign is lost, Weygand and Reynauld promise to return while emarking on ship heading for english port.

France will hold maybe 1-2 turns more.

Italy stabs allies in the back and declares war!

March 16th 1941:

Luck seems to be on our Side. Both Vichy and Norway fell in a matter of a Week. Now Sweden will soon join them. Egypt is being invaded and Bulgaria/Romania/Hungary are part of the Axis

March 11th:

The invasion of Spain commences, Panzer tear through Franco's First Line Army and Barcelona is captured with the aide of the Italians. Alexandria is surrounded and The Suez holds...

June 8th:

Germany captures Madrid. Alexandria is poised to Fall and with it the entire Middle East. Germany controls most of Europe now aside from Russia.

Russian War Readiness remains nice and low, US Readiness is semi-high.. War shall erupt on both fronts soon. Men all around the Reich are called to Join Fight... We hear what over Sweden??? <<puts an ear out>>

"Unity, Justice and Freedom

For the German Fatherland.

This is what we all must strive for,

Brotherly with heart and hand.

Unity, Justice and Freedom

Are the foundation for happiness.

Bloom in the radiance of this happiness,

Bloom, oh German Fatherland. " tongue.gif

Liam --- Way to go. Looks like you were bogged down early, but have managed to get back into the game. Sounds like UK is damaged, weak or no carriers.

Hopefully all those games we have played have trained you for this situation. I'm proud of you son.

1800105199p.jpg

Dragon;

game is not lost at all. Infact UK bought another airfleet the turn right after carriers was lost.

UK is not so weak that it may seem. Of course interceptions costed some MMP but otherwise UK is in decent shape.

However I must that Liam's cookie cutter have probably been the fastest and best I've seen since Terif. We are obvious both of us better axis players but my french defence was very good.

The game was played during night european time which sadly I must admit affected my gameplay. 4 am I had to stop game as I was making stupid beginners mistakes.

Now it's all about getting luck with research.