Strategic Command open for pre-orders NOW

Moon

Gentlemen, as announced and due to popular demand, we have now opened the pre-order system for Strategic Command - European Theater. The game is scheduled to ship August 5th, but depending on production issues, this can be delayed from a few days up to 2 weeks. Please keep in mind that when you place a pre-order, your credit card will be charged immediately. If you are not happy with this, please wait with ordering until you see a "Shipping now!" announcement from us on the main news page.

We have also updated the Demo to reflect version 1.0 (i.e. Gold version). Click here for download instructions and product page.

Martin

August 5 plus maybe 2 weeks? That is too insecure with respect to my scheduled leaving for Europe at the end of August. So I'll have to wait with the ordering. Darn, darn, darn! :( O well, at least I will then probably get a patched version later. smile.gif

Straha

As originally posted by Straha:

August 5 plus maybe 2 weeks? That is too insecure with respect to my scheduled leaving for Europe at the end of August. So I'll have to wait with the ordering.

Straha, it might NOT be 2 weeks, but a matter of days... or, you could order it and have it sent to a neighbor or friend, and if it makes it before you leave -- great! If not, they could forward it to Europe... BTW, where in Europe, if you care to say?