TOURNEY Dragonheart(Axis)-Dalmatian(allied)

We started yesterday evening.

We agreed to play 1/5/20 System.

Before i start i have to add that this is the worst game i have ever seen.

POLAND

It started with no polish breakthrough in the north using 2tanks, 1Army, 2corps, 1 AF!!!!! (Check the chances out!!)

Poland fight on with only 2 weakened units until round 7 !!!

Prag was captured a couple of rounds.

LC

Lc lite with rundstet worked fine for me this time despite Dalmatia using RAI.

A couple of french units enter german soil one of them captured Munich.

Denmark

Was Dowed in Round 1 but no corps available as Poland failed. Kiel was captured. Got DM in round 7 attacking with 4 AF´s. Ships were blocking the straits. Fleet except one cruiser destroyed my subs trying to sail home encountered near norway but killing some english stuff.

France

Tried early breakthrough in ardennen wood as no french HQ present got the army down to 3 but only 1 hit with 3 AF. Allies went grazy on my units arround LC and could kill some stuff but the lost more in my counters. I was engaging RAF every round it seems they run out of money and withdrew from London area. I was reaching Paris in July and captured it end of August.

Losses: 1 tank,1 Army,3 corps (two of them sold for airbattle)

Minors were converted without problems.

Egypt and Suez delayed due use of RAF but will fall next turn (current date is Aug 41) Seabattle arround Gibraltar as allied tried to capture Algier. Just minor losses for both.

AND NOW THE HIGHLIGHT!!

-Hungary joining in March

-Rumania joining in June

-no Spain invasion possible as its useless so late

-no Yugocoup so far and i m sure it will not happen

-Low on money

-Units are all arround the world

-no Tech so far

-USA will prebare for war this round

-RUSSA in 2 max 3 Rounds

-----> conclusion ****ING GAME I RETIRE :D no just kidding i will go on i m no quitter. ;)

Funny detail beside...my subs returning from the Atlantic could not enter the baltic as there was so much traffic..all the time ships were moving in then again moving out....and i did not want to risk an accident :D therefore they were finally trapped west of norway.

Ah yes...you are rite...germany as well on Jet 0 LR 1 ....rundstet and bock on 4 stars, manstein is a rookie because he was bought later. ;)

BTW...some ****ing french units or ships on the sea survived too.

and bock never made it to 4 stars IRL ... Adolf sacked him during russian campaign if i recall correctly

After a certain time, Adolf got mad when hearing 'von' ... the 'von' guys got ditched one after another - the army cleansing of old aristocratic shmucks.

Game continued

due to Monty s drunkness UK high command forgot to operate AF to Gibraltar, so Italian corp(strenght 1) takes it(obviously peasants were not able to keep italian corp out of rock...)

- Usa joins and gets Jets lvl 2 fast

- UK on jets lvl 1-axis still on 0 as far allied spies know...

- Stupid Yugos couped so axis will have something to plunder

- Axis cleared meditaranea just before attacking russia destroying most of allied naval force with its Air

-

May 42

- Russians conquered finland few turns ago

- Swedish mines liberated-3 german corps still holding Stockholm area

- 1 Iraq mine liberated by russian tank group-second will fall next turn

-Axis troups leaving russia, obviously preparing defence lines in Motherland

- Western allies liberated Brest long ago, Montpelliere falls too LOL

Yeah game is running for allies....germany down to 460 MPP Italy 140 = 600.

-Finland felt early and Irak will fall soon.

-At the moment the russians are on the roll in the north (Schweden;Norway) in the south (Irak) and in the middle.

-Germany is already defending its borders.

Despite incredible tech; still jet 0 (3 chits!!since stoneage) with LR 1 germans run a counter attack against 5 Jet 1 and 3 Jet 2 (USA) fighters in the west.

Supported by manstein,rundstet and kesselring i managed to pull back the yanks killed some air and groundunits without having own losses. In this progess i also killed Monty. Bordeaux is surrounded and Brest is closed at least for one round. Supply for the western allies is back to 5.

If i manage to trap the western allies i will have a small chance to win as england does not own any ships anymore. Only carriers are safe and still fully operable.

5 remaining ships of italy + 1 german cruiser ...some of them heavily damaged against 2 russian cruiser, 2 US Battleships, and one heavily damaged British Battleship.

To be continued.

Forgot to mention...Barbarossa kicked off in October and i managed to kill all usual stuff except one tank despite not using enough stuff.

Just took Odessa killed the cut armies and pulled back to the border.

We continued in a short session this afternoon.

Tech increased to Jet 3 for US Jet 2 for GB and Jet 2 for Germany.

Norway,Sweden and Irak was captured and also Warsaw belongs to russia now. Germany is building a 2-3 defence row, and some russians also appeard in england now.

In the west the allies could save 1 HQ of the US and both fighters the ground army is dead.

London was captured and the full landing progess will start soon.

The loss of Irak and Warsaw is compensted through the recapture of Bordeaux and Brest and the capture of London....so Germany still on roughly 450 MPP.

To be continued

Another quick session as Dalmatia is in the office and has also to work a bit :D

-Russia reaching outskirts of Berlin and Prag

-Mountain defence in Rumania abandoned, securing cities now

-In England no Progress, Russia saved the ass of england it seems

-current airstrenghs: Germany 7 AF´s left, US 1, GB 2, 2 Carriers, 9 russian AF´s

Gonna loose this one but will put a good fight till he end ;)

Hihi just realized that i gave Dalmatia 250 bid and the bid was just 240.......so this game is not valid :D .......just kidding........

Nope, the thing killing me in this game was Poland round 7 and romania joining late June.....so no spain, no portugal ......which means a loss from some thousend MPP in the cause of this game.

On the other hand impressive performance from Dalmatia as allied player too ...this guy learned a lot the past month esspecially his russian gameplay is top.

Be warned and let him play axis in future. :D