Only Yoda would know! Low Country recapture bumps Italian readiness!!!!

Originally posted by zappsweden:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dragonheart:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zappsweden:

Hahaha, yes Dragondirt. You surely learnt SC much better after I had beat you 7 games in a row. As far as SMACKTALK, not my fault you entered this topic tongue.gif:D

7 times?? :eek: I think you messed something up....you lost 7 games ag rambo, your rekord ag me should be 3 times beside this fact i think that i won 7 times ag you before your winning streak was starting. ;)

But as master of finding old treads you can prove me the contrary and i will shut up and pray to my master. :D </font>

Originally posted by hellraiser:

Maybe a new league or ISCL resurrected?

No need for this one....on the one hand most of them are PL members and on the other hand you were talking about a tourney isnt it?

PS: I will come home arround 22.30-23.00 if you wanna continue our game for a bit.

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hellraiser:

Maybe a new league or ISCL resurrected?

No need for this one....on the one hand most of them are PL members and on the other hand you were talking about a tourney isnt it?

PS: I will come home arround 22.30-23.00 if you wanna continue our game for a bit. </font>

What's up with all these languages? Ya? Ja? Da? The only languages that jive for the Legend is C, C++, & English......so get with the program. Even within the English language things are getting out of control. But I am glad you guys have seen the light & are educated in English...and I'm sure you know the value of the U.S. Dollar smile.gif

Red, White, & Blue...thru & thru,

Darth Legend

'If you can read this, thank a teacher.

If you are reading it in English,

thank a soldier'

Superb!!!

So precisely depicting US role in bringing civilization and culture to those with minds clouded with ignorance and rejection smile.gif

'But we don't want them to love us, we want them to fear us...'

Heinrich Himmler, SS Reichsfuhrer

"the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom" --- Proverbs

Himmler didn't spread English, just ashes.

Who is France?

Would you rather be speaking Russia, working in a village, & fighting over the only bottle of Vodka?

[ June 01, 2005, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]