To Rambo, and this community (lock it soon)

BriantheWise

Ya know I try to say something to help the forum see that there could be something more to this forum, and what do I get

Rambo says I am full of crap.

Rambo you wouldn't know crap if I forced a ton of it down your throat.

But the good news is that you are here and not infesting any decent forums.

For that I thank you.

That this forum has posts that change by the minute is in no way an indication of quality eh guys.

A ton of garbage is going to be a ton of garbage regardless of how fast it is served.

But I must say this much, you are doing a fine job of encouraging me to leave you and your worthless little forum to yourselves.

I know you won't miss me, and I know I won't miss you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarge --- Quit playing the consumer card: "I bought a $25 game & that intitles me to censor everybody else". See, you're not in charge...if anybody is in charge, it's me. Hell (Heaven), this tourney stuff doesn't involve you either. Go do what you do. Blame me if you want, I don't care. You sound like an old lady (maybe you are & no offense to old women) with your crying comments. "Well, back in the other old forums in was different." Whatever, People are People. You're not the Savior, Judge, or Jury.

Remember, I run a clean camp, that is camp-Rambo. The language is clean & it's fun. You're the one outnumbered here, everybody else seems to be "LMAO".

And another thing Sarge, you're just a Sarge. Maybe I deserved an upgrade to Major Rambo or General Rambo. I out rank you Sarge.

Yes, it's just a game.

Yes, I'm the best at the game.

Major General Rambo >>>>>>>>>> rack that

Major General Rambo >>>>>>>>>> rack that
CvM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Commander in Chief, Field Marshall Carl Gustav Emil von Mannerheim, C in C of Finnish Armed Forces, and President of Finland. And before that, Corps Commander in White Russian Army, and Guard of Honor for the Romanovs.

(I win)

tongue.gif

Baron CvM

[ December 29, 2002, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Carl Von Mannerheim ]

Well it all comes down to being welcome doesn't it.

I wonder how many come here because Battlefront sells the game, and how many come here because it is perceived as a good forum.

I must say, I come here because it is the home site of the game.

I would much rather get my info elsewhere though, and I don't appear to be coming here for laughs.

Rambo is basically the jerk at the party that makes the guests leave.

Now I ain't telling others what to do (because why should anyone listen to me, so why utter it).

But I think this thread sums up the forum fairly well.

To many jerks at the party.

I would say get a life Rambo, but in truth I would rather you merely drop dead.

You are a stain on the hobby.

By the end of the holiday season, when boredom is replaced with something to do, I suspect the SC forum will have lost this gamer.

For those that are worth it, sorry guys, but if you wish to say hello, drop in at my usual other haunts.

I dont get mad playing Games (just even).

So do I count this as a victory :confused:

I don't care about game :eek: I will play anybody. no matter if I win or lose.

I would of liked to play tounament game, now eerything is up in arms. I dont want to even get into this one.

Rambo did what thay say :rolleyes:

who cares now you have a chance agian, brianthewise. be happy

By the end of the holiday season, when boredom is replaced with something to do, I suspect the SC forum will have lost this gamer.

Like I said, blame me & leave. You've been playing the same card: "I'm going to take my ball & go home".

I don't know what your searching for in cyberspace, but I hope you find it. I'm sure not going to worship you. Would it make you feel "Warm & Fuzzy" if everybody begged you stay? Would you get self-esteem if we all said,"Gee Sarge, you're right."

[ December 29, 2002, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

LOL @ Sarge.

I don't recall ever agreeing to anything Sarge has said but I have to agree that there are some people on this forum who need severe attitude adjustments. I won't mention any names and I don't think I need to. All I'll say is that you need to stop getting off on yourself!

JWagner...I never said that there was no other forms out as good as this...I just said that there are other places the are alot worse than here. Besides you proved my point when you said that the other forms you have been to were NO BETTER or NO WORSE. Ya, I agree, there is some personal sniping that goes on here. But it isn't as bad you claim. You know....I hate to say it because I have no problem with you or anybody else here....but if you don't like being here then you can leave, and that goes for eveybody who seems to have a problem with this form...no one is forcing you to be here. I would rather see you stay but you do what you want. And as for Sarge......Rambows part right...you can't go blameing him for everything, personally I think you are over reacting about this entire thing. I'm just posting this to experss my opinion, I'm NOT looking for an arguement.

[ December 29, 2002, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

Hello Everybody,

Here's the deal. How many times do I have to say it? I'm just playing around on the Forum, this is like TV, its not real. I love this game SC, & I just happen to be the best. Call it a blessing, call it a curse.

In addition to being a World-Beater-Player & All-Around-Great-Guy, I run a good-smack-campaign-program. These old-timers get jealous. The reason my clean-smack is soooo good, is because I'm so soooo good at the game. Somebody beat me, that would shut my pie-hole, or lets say humble-pie.

I'm a fluke of nature.

I'm the best.

Isn't it funny that nobody can seem to beat me? I've taken on about 30-people & each have a funky strategy to de-thrown me. Keep trying; until then, I'm #1.

Rambo >>>> being Rambo

[ December 29, 2002, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Hay Wagner, you have a ostentatious parade of importance. This site is fun, do you like pissing on peoples picnic's.

If people are suicidal about this game then the freeways will become less crowded; and if there is any duel personality, bipolar, gamer in this cyber forum atleast he's not on the streets scaring people.

Affectionately Yours

SeaWolf

P.S. Have had two bipolar girlfriends, man what a trip. Fun at first, then you find out they're bipolar, manic one day, want to die the next??

I gotta say wow!

I started reading this thread that I created (it's alive! it's alive!), intending to apologize for spamming up the forum. Then, as I read it, I almost forgot what the thread was about. But I did notice it was spirited for and against. Something or other. I think that is why moon hasn't locked it up and moved it to netherworld: Because he doesn't really know if this has to do with game or not.

But I think it does. There is a passion for this game. There are comments. Hubert made a simply incredible game (if I say Hubert, he'll read the post). So we're bitching. So we are not being inclusive to newbies. We are. The forum is very alive and well. 40+ notes on a comment about Rambos integrity in one day!

J Wagner, I do aplogize for making this thread off path. As you have seen, I have also posted thoughts about strategy and history. I got upset. I posted. Many responses. Passion for the game. Look at Rambo. He eats this game for breakfast.

But still, don't preach til you teach. No one needs to buy into a thread. It's there and available, and costs nothing to leave it. And you know what it's about.

This thread is spam smack and anyone who posts here, reads the stuff, knows it.

I have posted Strategy: Germans. Strategy: Allies, and many others. Those are strategy discussions.

This is not. Don't be upset, if you didn't know that after reading the first five posts, and didn't like them and then read the next five, that is something you cannot blame me for.

Originally posted by Les the Sarge 9-1b:

I would say get a life Rambo, but in truth I would rather you merely drop dead.

You are a stain on the hobby.

dude u should chill. Been Drinking? At least i've never heard Rambone Utter these Words. U are sinking to worse depths than him here.

:mad: