W-league news - Dragonheart suffers penalty.

zappsweden

Kuniworth wrote this->

By breaking the first rule of w-league eg don't talk crap about fellow players Dragonheart loses rank 5 spots to number 6. This is a result of his reply in the fall blau tourney thread;

"Man, you had meanwhile almost 2 Month to start this one!!!...but i dont blame you, as i know who is your opponent"

This discussion was burried long time ago. I will not accept this continuing insinuation and clearly offensive attitude. Zappsweden asked several month ago this to stop but still he keeps on complaining on issues he have no clue about what is going on.

Dragonheart keeps his record and is free to continue his campaign in w-league.

Kuniworth, admin of w-league.

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Kuniworth wrote this->

By breaking the first rule of w-league eg don't talk crap about fellow players Dragonheart loses rank 5 spots to number 6. This is a result of his reply in the fall blau tourney thread;

"Man, you had meanwhile almost 2 Month to start this one!!!...but i dont blame you, as i know who is your opponent"

This discussion was burried long time ago. I will not accept this continuing insinuation and clearly offensive attitude. Zappsweden asked several month ago this to stop but still he keeps on complaining on issues he have no clue about what is going on.

Dragonheart keeps his record and is free to continue his campaign in w-league.

Kuniworth, admin of w-league.

Hmmmm i dont see any name in this sentence. But if Kuni think its according to the rules and its ok then it shall be i have to accept this. The ppl will get their own opinion about this judgement.

You have to be kidding me - right. Oh, you just have to love this comedy after a very hard day of work and after a set back from my surgury. When life is hard there is always SC Comedy.

PEACE!

[ March 12, 2004, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

Kuniworth replys

WHat I really hate is this gang of stupid folks that always sticks up for DH, Terif etc when u critizies the,

Rambo (01:12 AM) :

then bitch slap these Nazis on Panzerliga!

Kuniworth (01:16 AM) :

I waant this to be posted;

Believe me guys I have no intention of doing this for my own cause. I am just fed up with continous insinuations that I don't play my games properly. No one else than Dragonheart ever complaned and since this issue was straighten out 2 months ago I refuse to see it opened again. THat me and Iron Ranger have not started our game in fall blau tourney is nobody's fault but due to lack off time for both players.

DH is a excellent player and should be treated fair. I don't want to punish anyone but I am so FED UP with this particular issue.

Enough said. Just seen he is ranked 3 again: Soon he will be number 1, I wish him luck.

Note: Rambo, just posted for Kuniworth.

@ Curry

Thanks for your commitment and for your support.

When Zapp and Rambo convinced me to join the W-League (as originally i didn´t want ) with Kuni as administrator i had to expect such a treatment but i joined anyway to play the guys there.

The only disadvantage is that i can be No. 1 there only for a couple of days but i dont care and i wont say something to offend Kuni. Yesterday i increased my stats to 16:0 and i will be no 1 soon again....at least until Kuni realizes that. :D

It´s just a game and there are so many nice guys out here i like to play.

@Blashy

I´m member of the Panzerleague since 2,5 years and was glad to see SC coming into this league a couple of months ago. A couple of battlefront members are there too.....the panzerliga has arround 250 active members, and arround 60 of them play SC meanwhile. Currently i organize a tournament where even names like zapp,rambo etc..can be found....

Hopefully i will see some of you there too.

Dragonheart

Ps: Pls note i wrote this mail simultanously with the post above as i had to work meanwhile.

[ March 11, 2004, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: Dragonheart ]

Kuni quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHat I really hate is this gang of stupid folks that always sticks up for DH, Terif etc when u critizies the,

Believe me guys I have no intention of doing this for my own cause. I am just fed up with continous insinuations that I don't play my games properly. No one else than Dragonheart ever complaned and since this issue was straighten out 2 months ago I refuse to see it opened again. THat me and Iron Ranger have not started our game in fall blau tourney is nobody's fault but due to lack off time for both players.

DH is a excellent player and should be treated fair. I don't want to punish anyone but I am so FED UP with this particular issue. - end of quote

SO anyone that may dissagree with you are just a bunch of "stupid folks".

My view on this comedy is simply this - there is a lot of smack talk or trash talk. When you use it to penalize another player in what is suppose to be a friendly league you are giving yourself the appearnance of impropriety.

Then to come back and call us "stupid folks" because we do not support your view is just childish.

[ March 11, 2004, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

Originally posted by Blashy:

8 players in the "world" league.

Do yourselves a favor and change this to the "friends" league.

The panzer league has what 4x more players?

Blashy. I hope no one will listen to your ridiculous postings. The majority of your posts are in topics where you smell an argument. You seem to want to argue and trash ppl and jump at every chance. Idiot.

You never have anything to contribute to the discussions anyway. What I could say is, searching for the name "Blashy" on the forum does not bring up a history of serious postings... :rolleyes:

I could not find anyone else that have that high percentage of trash in their postings. I have over 2000 posts on this forum. Some of them are not so nice but reading the "average" posts of a person give you an idea of their intentions and attitude.

"I do appreciate if you would adress me as Colonel or sir, I believe I have earned it" - A Few Good Men

[ March 11, 2004, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Blashy

Please don't take this the wrong way, I've got no complaints with you and am not trying to pileup against you, but ...

Zapp

Not being a member of this League I had no intention of posting here as I truly have nothing constructive to add on the matter, but I've got to cut in and say you just gave me a good chuckle when I needed one. Thanks.

A lot of this is great material for ZappLeno, isn't it? :D

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

Blashy

Please don't take this the wrong way, I've got no complaints with you and am not trying to pileup against you, but ...

Zapp

Not being a member of this League I had no intention of posting here as I truly have nothing constructive to add on the matter, but I've got to cut in and say you just gave me a good chuckle when I needed one. Thanks.

A lot of this is great material for ZappLeno, isn't it? :D

No, this would be material for a Zapp Springer show. Leno is too serious to create fights just for bringin out some entertainment.

Dragon

Your record speaks for itself and if I thought any of this was turning anyone against anyone else I'd have never posted that remark -- which I'm sure you realize.

You know better than myself that the basic situation is humorous, which is good as the place is chugging along at such a slow pace right now.

Zapp

On my way to the Springer posting, looking forward to another chuckle before heading out into that hostile NJ world of crooks, psychotics and worst of all, myself. ;)

Originally posted by Curry:

Kuni quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DH is a excellent player and should be treated fair. I don't want to punish anyone but I am so FED UP with this particular issue. - end of quote

SO anyone that may dissagree with you are just a bunch of "stupid folks".

My view on this comedy is simply this - there is a lot of smack talk or trash talk. When you use it to penalize another player in what is suppose to be a friendly league you are giving yourself the appearnance of impropriety.

Then to come back and call us "stupid folks" because we do not support your view is just childish.

I agree with Kuni (thought not in the Kuni vs Dragon issue where I am neutral). There are ppl that constantly show up every time there is a dispute and just have to keep on mastering the guy they think is wrong. Blashy is the perfect example. He does not wrapp the smack up by adding something creative to the discussions instead he just sends the raw trash he comes up with.

I do not know about you other guys but to me it seems you so much enjoy mastering someone and with "fighting on the good side" you think it is ok. Being right does not mean it is legitimate to say anything, especially if it is uncalled for and none of your business.

How can the fairness in a league with 8 players concern ppl (that do not play in the league) so much that they seem eager to put everything right regardless of how long discussion it produces? Either Perfectionism or Enjoyment out of Complaining. :rolleyes:

[ March 11, 2004, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Zapp, notice my replies of the nature you post about are 99% in replies to your

1- Whinning about Terif not playing you.

2- Bitching about Terif not playing you.

3- Crying about Terif not playing you.

4- Or any other typical Z rant.

And why don't you just go ahead and do that search, I'm sure you'll be surprised to see that my posts mainly consist on SC relevent issues.

Sure I no longer post much anymore, I come here to read relevant stuff about SC but a week can't go bye without you having to whine about something. So I just let you know each time how pathetic it is.

Sounds all bogus to me. I think it's time someone created a serious league and posted it up with a Iron Reputation

I've got the On-Line Hosting Credentials. Hosted 6 EU MP games over the last 8 months. Never once haven't reported a loss in SC or A&A <never suspended once from any forum accept Fairhousing A&A Forum as he was UBERANAL about discussion about froms>