Chat rooms for SC

LC-

Anyone have any plans to start a chat room for SC to go to find an online opponent? Just a thought. Would definatly be easier than challenges through a message board. Kind of like the one they have for CMBO over at combatmission.com

Hehe Im salivating over the news that the game is pretty much done and should be here if not for certain deeds that were done that we have already run into the ground. OHH WELL! ITS ALMOST HERE!! :D

I just saw this,

And yes, I think that the Stratecic Command HeadQuarters Website just might be "along the same lines as this game" ;)

BTW, I'm looking into chatroom, anyone have any experience with them?

http://www.psionics.net/chat/java/chat1.html Otto check this out inexpensive and works great. I use it at my Age of Woders site. Hardly any lag. Really works great when hosting tournaments I have found however most players perfer to hook up vie ICQ. adding a member list with ICQ numbers is seems to work the best. Ya can take a sneak peek at my site. Please wait 4-5 hrs to peek tho LOL sever is dowm for repairs do to a water main break floding hte computer room grrrrrrrr. Good thing I always keep backups smile.gif

[ July 10, 2002, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Der_Waggs ]