v1.06 Patch Now Available for Strategic Command!!!!

Madmatt

Originally posted by Carl Von Mannerheim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />FINLAND

- Winter war commenced November 30, 1939

- 40% chance of entering the war for every turn after the Axis and the USSR are at war so long as the USA is still neutral, otherwise may enter once Axis forces near Leningrad

So is there a winter war now?

Cvm</font>

Originally posted by John DiFool:

LOL Department: :D

I tried the shipping arrows to the Suez, and it

seems there was a mistake in my orders, because

the units were shipped around Cape Horn,

not the Cape of Good Hope, so I can only assume

that the Japanese decided to attack Pearl Harbor

et al. 2 years early, and my units were suddenly

diverted to the Pacific instead.

Oops! My mistake... think of it as the Allies using er... a longer and perhaps safer? journey to the Suez ;)

Hubert

I was extremely pleased to see the release of the version 1.06 patch. I have just begun to play with it and really look forward to some tcp/ip or pbem play with it. You have done a great job of supporting STRATEGIC COMMAND Hubert!

It is amusing that after taking a look at HEARTS OF IRON (HoI); I have returned to STRATEGIC COMMAND (SC). Maybe after umpteen patches, HoI will live up to its pre-release buzz and publicity; but, SC has delivered a better game right from the get go.

Originally posted by sogard:

I was extremely pleased to see the release of the version 1.06 patch. I have just begun to play with it and really look forward to some tcp/ip or pbem play with it. You have done a great job of supporting STRATEGIC COMMAND Hubert!

It is amusing that after taking a look at HEARTS OF IRON (HoI); I have returned to STRATEGIC COMMAND (SC). Maybe after umpteen patches, HoI will live up to its pre-release buzz and publicity; but, SC has delivered a better game right from the get go.

I couldn't agree more. I have stopped playing HOI to await future patches but SC still garners my attention.

Mr Wagner,

I must disagree with you, concerning HOI. Here is why:

Think back, if you will, a while back, when all we got was a demo of SC. It was then, even before the patches, awesome and we all clamored for it.

HOI just gave us promises: Everything we wanted, WW2, all over.

SC fixed many of it's flaws, and it's not Global WW2, but it's close. HOI's system is flawed, that's why we never got the demo. We should have. Then we could have commented, and maybe they could have fixed the issues.

HOI, to be, is the biggest waste, to me, in recent memory.