Kuniworth the new Rocky Balboa, Beware all non-swedes!!!

Kuniworth

I can feel it in my veins, once I quit the action of Hearts of Iron the strategy gaming yet again flows in me. I will rise to challenge the best, I can feel it.

Kuniworth is the new Rocky Balboa. You can knock me down but I will eventually grind you down. Nothing can stop me! You hear me!!! Tell Terif I´m coming for him.

Ps! I even got my own Adrian living in the north of Sweden.

Hey Punny, I think you're ranked #2 in Sweden smile.gif There's only one Swede that is tough tthat I know of. Anymore out there?

------------------------------------

Stallone films to watch (in order):

Rambo First Blood --- Absolute classic, can watch over & over again! A must own movie.

Cliffhanger --- Sly's best action flick, great supporting cast of bad guys (& girl).

Rocky --- Music, punching, & a dream...gotta like the Rock & his speech.

Rocky II --- He becomes champ this time.

Get Carter --- Very whacky type plot, interesting.

Tango & Cash --- This movie starts the second tier of flicks. Only watch these & below if you're doing something else at the same time, like SC.

Daylight --- New idea, same crap.

Lock-Up --- just like Tango & Cash

Rocky IV --- Russian gets his ass kicked & Apollo dies.

Rambo II --- Back to 'Nam.

Rambo III --- Kill some Taliban.

Cobra --- only has one good line, in the grocery store,"Go ahead blow up the store, I don't shop here". After you watch that scene, turn it off.

Hollywood >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

[ July 16, 2003, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Hey you did´nt mention Rocky 3. It´s when he has lost his edge and must struggle to get it back. Thats like me. Out playing Hearts of Iron and CM 4 I´ve lost the "strategic eye of the tiger". Now I must get it back.

"Risin up straight to the top,

has the guts got the glory,

what´s the distance now, no Im not gonna stop -

Just the players and this will to survive"

It´s the strategic eye of the tiger

It´s the thrill of the fight

Risin up to the challenge of our rival

And the last known survivor stalks his pray in cyberspace

And his fortune must always be the strategic eye of the tiger"

Nice take, rack 'em smile.gif You must have the soundtrack or movie by your side. Rambo III didn't make my list, but the song & fight(s) is worth it.

I hereby upgrade you from Punniworth to SomeWorth, now I know why we wanted you back from bannishment. And you hold the record for most lock-threads. That is something to be proud of.

However, Immer Etwas is taking up the fight for most locked-up threads by a single individual: I dont really know how to compete with him. He writes nice poems and stuff which gets locked up but without banishment. I dont got that card up my sleeve.

My threads are more clumpsy and hersay which could render banishment right away. It´s like Immer pleads insanity and are out in 1 month while I go to jail for life in comparison. I think Immer got a real chance on the Lock-up(hey hey another Stallone movie!!!) title if he goes for it.

SomeWorth --- You're on a Forum run, enjoy it while it lasts. I like your comparison of insanity defense vs sane defense. Accountability is a bitch.

ImmerEtwas --- Dude, "The Parrot Story", you love the American Church, eh? Maybe there's a reason we don't like Cuba, Iraq, N.Korea, Japan-WW2, Germany-WW2, etc.

Idaho, too great for hate.

[ July 16, 2003, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

However, Immer Etwas is taking up the fight for most locked-up threads by a single individual: I dont really know how to compete with him. He writes nice poems and stuff which gets locked up but without banishment. I dont got that card up my sleeve.

My threads are more clumpsy and hersay which could render banishment right away. It´s like Immer pleads insanity and are out in 1 month while I go to jail for life in comparison. I think Immer got a real chance on the Lock-up(hey hey another Stallone movie!!!) title if he goes for it.

Do I hear somebody complaining? Here, that will improve your record, Kuniworth... locking up this off-topic thread. tongue.gif

Martin