SMACKTIME... SC had no bugs, they were just illusions.

zappsweden

WARNING: Sensitive readers stay out :D

"I run my unit how I run my unit" - Colonel Yessip in A Few Good Men.

Translated into SC meaning:

"What is possible is possible" or

"What you can do with keyboard and mouse in SC is allowed"

More to come...

[ December 18, 2004, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Terif wrote:

"You had the same chances to learn and to develope strategies than I had. So if you loose, then don´t blame me for knowing/using things you didn´t know (so you call them „bugs“ or „gameys“). At that time everyone was learning how SC works (including russian readiness...), testing and developing different strategies...- it was simply a race who is ahead in knowledge and this made a lot of fun too, to discover all the little things in SC ."

This means that the interception flaws, AA Bug and FOW sniffing (PBEM reload) are not flaws but nice features. A final message from Colonel Yessip -> "Sweet dreams, son" :D

[ December 18, 2004, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

OMG...a man possessed...It would have been better to not play this guy called Zapp, I wished I never had...The prize was now over one year of smack talk and smear campaigns...if one could only see in advance if someone can bear to loose when he plays... :(

BTW: it´s not funny, it´s only stupid in the meantime...

Zap what do you want to prove? That Terif is using cheats? You are implying it with every single thread you open and your word twisting would make Grima Wormtongue proud. It gets really annoying and there is no fun in your posts to find . You can smack talk players you like and respect.

But it seems your theory

"Terif must have known every weakness of SC before me and using it though I lost..." is a rather weak proof, besides you have a very bad case of obsession.

I thought you promised to accept defeat after the last three games against Terif?????????????

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert:

Hmmm ... as a long time Battlefront member ... and forum lurker, this is a prime example of why JJR got himself banned and why Zap is rushing toward the same fate.

Thanks for the input, now go back to lurking. </font>