SC Winter Storm Tournament (TCP/IP) finished. Dragonheart is Champ!

zappsweden

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jul, maybe we can start today...tomorrow i have holiday. I will come home from my friend arround 00.30 am (Gmt+1) +/- 30 min. I will check my ICQ then. I think (hope) i have your ICQ No. If you cant play today or miss this message tell me your available times maybe we find a common time to play.

cya Dragonheart

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

Jul, maybe we can start today...tomorrow i have holiday. I will come home from my friend arround 00.30 am (Gmt+1) +/- 30 min. I will check my ICQ then. I think (hope) i have your ICQ No. If you cant play today or miss this message tell me your available times maybe we find a common time to play.

cya Dragonheart

Dear Dragonheart. You could make an AAR for your jul-game. It has lots of benefits when it comes to scheduling appointments.

• 2 weeks later...

News Update:

Due to alot of Inactivity, players were eliminated and the tourney slightly realtered. There will be 4 players qualifying to the play-offs (semi-finals).

Avatar and Condor are already qualified.

Winner of these 2 games will qualify.

Kuniworth vs Zappsweden

DalmatianPartisan vs Dragonheart

News Update:

The Play-Off draws are completed despite the round 3 still in progress. Avatar and Codename Condor were both seeded and will play the winners from round 3. That means, the winners from round 3 can directly play their play-off games (if they chooce so) instead of waiting until next week.

Semi-Final 1 : Avatar vs (winner of Kuniworth vs Zappsweden)

Semi-Final 2: Codename Condor vs (winner of Dalmatian vs Dragonheart)

[ January 25, 2004, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Dalmatia Partisan surrendered....we both were not happy with the time limit. It was a good game so far with only a slight advantage for me.

I will try to start the game with Condor today and to finish next weekend when i come home from my holiday, in case of a long game the deadline of monday 9.Feb will be difficult to match as we have at least 8 hours time difference.

Cheers Dragonheart

• 2 weeks later...