CNN; Kuniworth in trouble but still ranked 8

Kuniworth

CNN breaking news

Z-league challenger and rookie Kuniworth announced that he will have to think about his future in SC-gaming. Long nights and self-made errors are the explanation to his disappointing performances lately.

"I´m tired and have not played my best lately. My gameplay is inexperienced and suffers from lack of aggressiveness. If this feeling continue I will join Waltero, Les the Sarge and Codename Condor in the SC-retirement home. Hopefully I will be back soon with new strength to continue the march against the top. But I see axis airfleets chopping russian corps in my dreams....and it pisses me off"

The Kuniworth fan club was chocked to hear that their hero is planning to retire but hopefully will reconsider his decision.

[ July 31, 2003, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

-

-

Angry members of the Kuniworth Fan Club pelt an innocent bystander wrongly identified as Oak.

b01022111d.jpg

While others offer silent prayer for their hero's return to peak form and restored energy.

congregation.jpg

[ July 31, 2003, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

The Kuniworth fan club was chocked to hear that their hero is planning to retire but hopefully will reconsider his decision
here is a good AMERICAN example kuniworth.

27478382.jpg

it's obvious these "howlers" are trapped, in low spirits, and at their lowest point....

BUT THEY DIDNT GIVE UP!

and surely on the next to the last page, sgt. fury is smiling and chomping his cigar again. all will be well!

nuff said

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

-

-

Angry members of the Kuniworth Fan Club pelt an innocent bystander wrongly identified as Oak.

While others offer silent prayer for their hero's return to peak form and restored energy.

:D:D:D

Your are so funny, JerseyJohn, thank your for this bright smile on my face!

Bamboo Rambo Bamboo...(hard surface, hollow tree trunk, can you see the similarities?)

You try to bitch-slap me you son of a druken priest? Just because you´re some flag-waving patriotic fan of Idaho golf-club you think you can come here and critizize me and my fans???

Stop annoying me just because Im the people's hope Kuni Balboa. And for cookie-cutter-with-jet-tech-5-airfleeets-sake stop reading threads from CNN here in the forum.

see ya on the ICQ

[ July 31, 2003, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!

rambo said--

Sir Jersey & disorder --- You both get rack-o for those posts.

rackohead.gif

i dont know what to say. im all choked up. rack-o was my favorite game from when i was little :D

i want to thank all of the little people involved in my and jerseyjohn receiving a free copy of this classic fun game. it was a great and magnanimous gift.

as an attempt to return something back to all who read this, please download a copy of the game rambo has given to JJ and me: THANKS AGAIN!

RACK-O

Well said, disorder, I also liked that game as a kid and am thrilled also with that great prize.

After Rack-O I became a Russian Roulette enthusiast and was a member of the Lucky Six Team, retiring when it was renamed the Thrilling Threesome.

[ July 31, 2003, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]