Scenarios at CMMODS

For those of you who have been inqiring I have finally got the rest of the scenario's and Operations downloaded to CMMODs. There you will find all the lost scenarios from the Scenario Depot and any other web site that may have disappeared into the past. There are Scenario's from CMBO, CMBB and CMAK. Also included are the spreadsheets with the scenario names and basic info for each one.

Enjoy.

G'day Birdgunner, I downloaded all of the CMBO Scenarios that you posted to CMMODS.

In downloading the CMAK scenarios I only found 2 downloads, basically Scenarios A through J. Did I miss the rest or have they not been posted yet?? I sure want to thank you for your efforts.

Thanks again Mate!

Barman1950

Hey Barman,

Just checked CMMOD's they seem to be all there, even tested the downloading, it works, so you must have missed them. Do a search by birdgunner and they will all list. For some reason if you search by sceanrio's only the two show up.

Cheers.

[ August 15, 2005, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: BirdGunner ]

• 2 weeks later...