Hey Hubert....

Barticus

Where do you go from here?

Assuming that SC European Theatre does well for both you and BTS, any plans on doing the Pacific Theatre, or maybe even a Global version? I know you mentioned something about limitations on the map size right now, but a Global version of SC sure would interest me.

I know it's kind of hard to say considering the current product isn't even produced yet, but I'm just curious.

(and a shameless plea for a demo)

Bart

Scuttlebutt has it that SC2 will include the Pacific and European theaters, and there will be an option to resolve all battles by using Combat Mission operations, auto generated by the game to fit the strategic situation. A special classified version for use by the US military will require all moves to be presented for approval in PowerPoint presentations. ;)

Don't forget that SC2 will implement the much desired full game replay in Combat Mission. The entire war in all theaters will be able to be played back, just like a single turn can be in CM. It will also introduce horses and a fine selection of prototype and hypothetical uber tanks to CM. Finally, I heard somefink about uber Finnish hamster assult boats, but I can't disclose anything more. ;)

Tony

Tell you what? smile.gif What´s really missing, and never ever was programmed, is a rendering of the Pacific War on the same scale as Strategic Command and Clash of Steel. Gary Grigsby´s PacWar is just too burdoned with micromanaging.

Straha