BF: 3rd Time Charm for Kuniworth? Terif, howabout the other Swede?

jon_j_rambo

Hi Terif,

Zappsweden is sorry for last year's Z-League behavior, it was heat of the moment competition smile.gif Can you let an old gaming friend back into the competition?

leapdog.jpg

Look, Zappsweden is a little bored jumping over the easy opponents of SC......He misses losing to you smile.gif

[ April 11, 2004, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

I would gladely play Terif again regardless if I like him or not. Seriously, I do not hate the guy. We just disagreed on alot of stuff and it turned personal. On this easter Day, I am now holding a peace pipe in my hand not a hatchet like before. smile.gif

- Do you always have to be liked?

- Yes... YES! I have to be liked!! :mad: (George Costanza)

(Seinfeld Episode) :D:D:D

By the way, Nice pictures you posted Rambo. You are a fiery spirit.

[ April 11, 2004, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

THE PEACE OFFER (adressed to Terif):

I have been harch, stubborn and made mistakes in the past. For that, I am sorry. I will swallow my pride and do what is best for this small SC community. Me, Zappsweden, hereby offer you peace.

[ April 11, 2004, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Ya know, when I think of all the very NASTY outright UNFRIENDLY posts I have encountered from people I most certaily did NOT wish to ever interact with ever again on othwer forums I frequent, one thing has t be said about Kuni.

Kuni is still Kuni, but I don't recall him ever being nasty or unfriendly.

He might be weird (ok he IS weird), and he might posts all sorts of odd stuff (Ok he DOES), but the fact remains, I have nothing against him.

But this ain't my forum, its BF's.

And considering what the normal content of the General Discussions is like routinely, I can't really see why he was banned.

I can see the mods being rather quick to move any of his threads that ain't all the SC relevant, or end up being just to zany into General Discussions perhaps.

I am fairly serious about keeping my own forum more or less up to certain expectations, but I think the content of General Discussions here presents a valid argument for allowing Kuni to be allowed to contribute.

If Kuni can't return, then it seems odd a lot of the people that frequent BF General Discussions are allowed to remain some days.

Originally posted by zappsweden:

I have been harch, stubborn and made mistakes in the past. For that, I am sorry. I will swallow my pride and do what is best for this small SC community. Me, Zappsweden, hereby offer you peace.

So, what do you say Terif?

Personally, I think this is one hell of a step forward. Considering Zapp didn't try to make excuses for his actions, I think its a sincere apology.

Why not do the same and put this all behind you guys.

Besides, I'm kind of missing those Zapp vs Terif AARs.... ;)

I would gladely play Terif again regardless if I like him or not. Seriously, I do not hate the guy. We just disagreed on alot of stuff and it turned personal. On this easter Day, I am now holding a peace pipe in my hand not a hatchet like before. smile.gif

I am a non smoker, but in this case I will make an exception - lets smoke the peace pipe smile.gif .

I also made mistakes and should have handled our dispute differently. I hereby apology for any harsh and rude behaviour.

Most probably we can and will play SC2, but I dont think it would be a good idea to play SC1 again together - we obviously played too many games against each other and there is too much possible cause for conflict when we would do it.

Peace in the forum will be a good step forward in the right direction smile.gif .

Hey Moon / Hubert --- Are you guys even around? That can be good & bad. Good, that Hubert is concentrating on SC2. Bad, we haven't gotten any feedback about SC2.

Any update on SC2? Christmas 2004? Spring 2005? Fall 2005? When can I expect to buy a nice crispy, brand new game of SC2?

Can you leak any new features? What's going into the game? Need any testing?

Inquiring minds want to know, please.

[ April 12, 2004, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zappsweden:

So, what do you say Terif?

Personally, I think this is one hell of a step forward. Considering Zapp didn't try to make excuses for his actions, I think its a sincere apology.

Why not do the same and put this all behind you guys.

Besides, I'm kind of missing those Zapp vs Terif AARs.... ;) </font>