Need help PBEM scenarios.

I would like some good recomendations for good fairly well balenced PBEM scenarios for CMBB and CMAK.

As me and my PBEM mate like to just have a bit of fun while playing each other.

So come on post you lists here please.

Doesn't matter what force or which nationality as we can play any side as crapply as the next.

Thanks

Originally posted by gautrek:

I would like some good recomendations for good fairly well balenced PBEM scenarios for CMBB and CMAK.

Doesn't matter what force or which nationality as we can play any side as crapply as the next.

Thanks

HSG EW Bloody Road will give you both more than you can handle. It's at the Scenario Depot. It's a CMBB scenario.

This one will as I have said before "ROCK YOUR COMPUTER "!!!!

Beware the tank battle on the plains of the Ukrainian steppe. This is a MAJOR TANK BATTLE...

Good Luck and

Originally posted by Panther Commander:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gautrek:

Thanks

HSG EW Bloody Road will give you both more than you can handle. It's at the Scenario Depot. It's a CMBB scenario.

This one will as I have said before "ROCK YOUR COMPUTER "!!!!

Beware the tank battle on the plains of the Ukrainian steppe. This is a MAJOR TANK BATTLE...

Good Luck and </font>

• 3 weeks later...

CMAK Cintheaux is an excellent historical scenario that I have played PBEM.

I was Axis and eventually got a minor victory but I needed my opponent to make a few mistakes. The better player may need to be Axis.

It's is listed as Axis attack but it really plays like a meeting engagement. Both sides have plenty of equipment as it is a 10000pt 60+ turn battle.