Sometink needs to be done about Finland!

demoss

Okay, I like this game overall, but one of the things that bugs me is what PANSIES the Finns are in SC. They get pounded like the Low Countries, and that just ain't right.

It seems like a simple fix would be making capitals supply level 10 for their own nationality's units only. Then they wouldn't just be fodder for the Russians.

Please fix or do sometink!

Okay, I like this game overall, but one of the things that bugs me is what PANSIES the Finns are in SC. They get pounded like the Low Countries, and that just ain't right.

It seems like a simple fix would be making capitals supply level 10 for their own nationality's units only. Then they wouldn't just be fodder for the Russians.

Please fix or do sometink!

I agree that an HQ would be too much - they shouldn't have the kind of offensive capability that goes with an HQ. Fortifications might well be the easiest solution, but experience would probably be better.

It also would be nice if the border got moved for the 1941 campaign. Last time I checked, the Finns weren't quite that close to Leningrad at the start of the main event.

Doug

I agree that an HQ would be too much - they shouldn't have the kind of offensive capability that goes with an HQ. Fortifications might well be the easiest solution, but experience would probably be better.

It also would be nice if the border got moved for the 1941 campaign. Last time I checked, the Finns weren't quite that close to Leningrad at the start of the main event.

Doug