Scenario Depot - Uploading images of your scenario map?

Hi!

I'm maybe being very dense here, but how do you upload an image of the map of your scenario. I've been all over the edit/update section in the authors login to no avail.

If I'm being dense and the answer is blindingly obvious, don't say, just nod your head pityingly, then let me know how to do it? tongue.gif I'll be your friend for life, not in a weird stalking sort of way, more just a warm glow of comradeship smile.gif

Cheers fur noo

George

Originally posted by Sergei:

Errh, there's no way?

For some scenarios there are "preview" screenshots, but those are by the Scenario Depot assistants (Harv)...

It was the "preview" screenshots I was thinking off. So I'm not that daft, or perhaps I am!!

Cheers for the reply Sergei smile.gif

Cheers fur noo

George Mc

Originally posted by Brent Pollock:

Ditto.

Took me some time and parsing the SD "How to" PDF to figure out that you couldn't upload the maps.

:(

Heh! Heh! Me too. I was convinced I was missing something and spent ages hunting for the info. Ach weel - it would be a great facility.

Cheers fur noo

George

All,

This is one of those features that will be implemented in SDv3. Additional files, such as screen shots, supporting text or pdf files, and other scenario-related material will be uploadable by the author to author-specific folders.

However, landing a job is my first priority, as I have other mouths to feed than my own.