What do u say Terif, you wanna proof you are the best? You think you will beat RAI?

zappsweden

I doubt this will happen anytime soon, but it would be nice nevertheless.

Zapp indeed had a good victory streak against almost every BF veteran - it would be nice if 2 great guys would leave grudges aside and play to entertain the crowd - of course no bitching allowed smile.gif

@Zapp --- The game when Terif knew & used the 5% bonus for Italy on the Allied liberation of Brussells...he was going to lose against RAI. It was June, & I owned the skies! RAI will beat anybody who gets sorry early dice as the Axis...Yoda included.

-Legend

@Rambo:

Sorry dude, you know it isn´t true ;) . Your Allies had only 7 defending units left when you did your mistake with LC and defence lines were broken anyway. Perhaps Allies would have not surrendered immediately like they did, but France was still in time and Allies out of cash - a lot worser situation than with a corps defence and a sure Allied defeat smile.gif .

@Zapp:

OK, let´s do another series - best of 5 games (so it is over when you have lost the first 3 games and we don´t need to waste more time ;) ).

Probably Sunday should be fine to start them - if I can manage it earlier I will contact you via ICQ.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Best of 5 series, Vegas odds. I refuse to convert to Euro payouts!

Terif wins series pays (-3600)

Zapp wins series pays (+3000)

Terif wins 3-0 (-2800)

Terif wins 2-1 (-1400)

Zapp wins 2-1 (+2500)

Zapp wins 3-0 (+10000)

Someone translate this odds bull****? :D