1.SAND CASTLE (USA) 3(1)

2.RAMBO (USA) 3(1)

3.IRON RANGER (USA) 3(1)

4.DRAGONHEART (AUT) 0(3)

5.AVATAR(CAN) 0(0)

6.LEOPARD 0(0)

[ October 15, 2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: DalmatiaPartisan ]

DalmatiaPartisan:

Sorry that my dispute with Zapp happened during your Cup. But since I will not play again against Zapp and witdraw from Z-League I cant play in the cup any more.

Details:

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=002893;p=1

Therefore I think it would be fair to annul my games already played. So the other players in my group have the same chances to come through round 1.

[ September 24, 2003, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

All I can say that I m a bit dissapointed-I m also calling players who cancelled to re-consider their decisions and stay in the cup which IS NOT Z-LEAGUE. Terif and Zapp-You can see by reactions of all players they re pretty dissapointed by your decision-me too because I cant see reason why youre leaving OUR CUP.Cup was only my idea and I didnt want to consider it as mine-I was only taking the job of calling players to join and organising groups and matches schedule. Also I wrote to people from Fury software and asked them if they could provide some symbolic awards-as maybe SC2 game disc for winner...-I only wanted to give us another competition with other type of playing which could be played only once a year.Anyway You re not in the same group and wont be able to play against eachother till the Grand finale-long way to go!

So once more I m asking You both come back and play the cup till the end - at least because of the other players who liked this idea and joined.

thanks!

Also I d like to take Avatar and Kuniworth in our cup-they were late with applies but if other players dont mind its ok to put them in random groups.

Posting where I shouldn't, but WTH, its a free forum.

Terif & Zapp I hope you will reconsider and stay in the CUP. If its because of this

witdraw from Z-League I cant play in the cup any more.

then stay, because the games are only related to the Z-league if both players desire the W/L to be marked for the ladder and CUP. If its anything else, think it over and go with your gut. We all should back you eather way as both of you have given alot to the advancement of play.

On aditional players

Also I d like to take Avatar and Kuniworth in our cup-they were late with applies but if other players dont mind its ok to put them in random groups.
Unless they are going to replace Terif and Zapp I would have to say NO. You need to draw a line somewhere and everybody had ample time to get into this event. Look at the present events in progress (many started in early spring) PBEM Turny is just winding down and the SC ERU vs USA Cup is almost over. Both of these events were much smaller and took months. At present I can see this cup running till next summmer easy. If someone REALLY wants to join they can have my spot but you need to play Dragonheart at noon on this Friday (preset game time).

Started my game with Dragonheart so I'll continue in the CUP. Looks like Lepord has given his spot up so one player could join.

[ September 25, 2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Iron Ranger ]

You know what? Screw Terif & Zappsweden. They signed up, & then quit. They're out. They talk about competition, love of the game, but their actions prove otherwise.

Terif --- I understand your position in Z-League, but the SC-Cup has nothing to do with it. You quit the SC-Cup just because you might have to play Zappsweden? That's weak.

Zappsweden --- Ditto, that's weak.

Life goes on,

Rambo

Ok, I am in the cup again (if that is ok). I was quitting because I would not want to make Terif a marture and be the reason why HE is not in the cup.

I was silly, I admit it.

I remember long time ago Rambo, when we had a long rough discussion about our best of 2 games championship. We had not pointed out exactly what victory conditions we would follow.

I am genuin, I do not hide. For instance, I can admit I said something like "I will never play him again, believe me" (about Rambo) but I did. We resolved it.

[ September 25, 2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

• 2 weeks later...