Exhibition Tour A La Zapp: Rambo (Axis) vs Zapp (Allies).

zappsweden

I have checked for 2 turns in a row now seeing that Rambo is posting TIME before the turn has arrived contrary to what I do.

Maybe it does not seem like any difference but since we use turns that are only 2-2.5 minutes each and since it takes 30 seconds sending a turn (due to our slow connection) it means much. If Rambo posts his "TIME" 30 second ahead it not only means his time usage decerase by 30 seconds but also that MY time increase by 30 seconds (per turn!).

I do not know but since I planned my whole game by being quick and having to speed up to meet the checkpoint and all, I don't feel like continuing THIS game under this circumstance.

I had officially used 54 minutes out of 60 when we were in late 1940 approaching the second new year time deadline (30 minutes per year) and quite obviously with that slim margin I was in haste.

[ April 17, 2005, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Actually, your complaint was about when I posted the time, that doesn't reflect actual time. Add a minute per turn to mine, & you're still whipped! Hit the showers Zapp, your done man. Stick to comedy. I owned you out of the gate 3-years ago, I own you today. RAF was deadmeat, no MMPs, no nothing. I had a free run on the board, when suddenly you got all uptight about the TIME thing. Dude, I'm the fastest player on the planet, maybe the solar system. I can beat you slow speed, or fast, take your pick. Hugs & kisses. -Legend

"Hey Yo, check out homeboy, he's trying to be me" --- a brother in the movie Menace To Society

[ April 16, 2005, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Hey Bamboooooooo!

The big isssue was MY time. I had a freaky scheduled 2:10 per move (which I struggled with) which turned out to be 1:40 instead (since my clock started ticking while I was receiving turn). I had to let go of the micromanagement and speed up due to a normally impossible time limit because of your premature "TIME" replies.

[ April 17, 2005, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by zappsweden:

I am making a quick and temporary return to the SC scene to put some guys into place. Too much cockiness around the forum, I gotta hunt some prey.

First on the list is Mr.Rambo.

Also, I am introducing a Manual Timing System which we will use.

I did not emphasis the word "quick" well enough did I? :D

Dude, you got headcracked. RAF was beat to hell, carriers on the run. It was cookie cutter from here on out. You're crying about 5 turns where I pressed TIME, after DONE. I told you I wasn't waiting around for confirmation. When you're done crying, I'll be around to finish the mirror game. I'll beat your ass in slow motion or speedgame, take your pick.

-Legend.

Carriers were not running away dude. They were in the English channel. Paris fell in August!

Concerning RAF, did I lose any air? Did you? = YES

Other stuff proofing that things were not running smooth was when your NO-HQ ITALIAN air intercepted from Bordeaux saying something like, "NOW I showed them"? :D

Oh and another thing. Your whole Axis navy was sunk (or was one cruiser still at strength 3? I cannot remember lol) while all my ships were at high/full strength.

[ April 17, 2005, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Who disconnected? Paris falling in August? No big deal when you sacrificed all your MMPs on the RAF. Whole navy sunk? A cruiser & sub were used to continue forcing intercepts, because I knew you'd be dumb enough to stick around. Vichey France was taken one turn after the fall of Paris, no delays son.

Large & in Charge,

Legend