Can anyone send me the Campaign files??

Polish Bruce Lee

Those campaigns are copyrighted pieces of work, not to be distributed except for with permission of the author. Heheh, you can ask Hubert.

As for lending the CD to your friend to install it that's pretty much classic piracy. Once you're done with the game you can certainly uninstall it and give or sell it to your friend, but the implied user agreement is that there will only be one person at a time using the game.

Anyway, sorry to be so anal.

Originally posted by Melchett:

Does the game behave oddly when you play it without the CD in the drive? My copy acts kinda funny when I do that.

If you haven't upgraded to patch v1.03 then it is not a problem, with patch v1.03 you will need the CD in the drive although the next patch will not require this.

Hubert

Originally posted by commi18:

how is asking for a file piracy. its not like you can play it with the demo, be sides, you could only go up to 1941 with the demo.

If you bought the game then you would have the campaign files on CD so this should not be a problem, the fact that you *lent* your CD to someone else amounts to piracy in itself and I think you are aware of that. With that being said I am going to lock this thread up.