Welcome Back Kuniworth.

JerseyJohn

ARRRRRGH!!

Old Kuni is back from isolation. Reformed and rady for a life out in the free. It was a hard time roaming other forums and surviving the naughty dudes in the penetentiary but finally I prevailed. Mr John from New Jersey send me some encouraging letters that kept me going in the dcarkest of times.

Moon is like Judge Dredd; He is the law, hard but fair.

I´m surprised by the large discussion following my suspension. Funny, that 2 of the persons I´ve had most harsh discussion with would stand up in my defence; Rambo and Liam A special thx to Rambo for starting the thread, Boggs and Liam for your support. The spirit and comradeship you showed are great. Unfortunately Ive dont got the save left Liam, I think that it was a draw, but if you want I post it as a loss.

But nonetheless it feels a bit like beeing the afghany or iraqi-people, rescued by the americans. Never thought Camp Hollywood would go in my defence. Heck as a thx I will see the next Stevel Segal movie. And that says a lot.

All the others that demanded suspension instead of banning, I´ll give ya thanks. Now for some criticism;

Brad T; It never occured to me that you´re just a kid. I mean do you really think I got a program to check IP-numbers??? And if I did who the hell do got the time and energy to use it on this?? I´m a dork but not a psycho. I think you´ve been poking me in the arse for like 6 month with comments like "no life", "dork", please can we all be friends. And do you got the hots for me I´m flattered, otherwise just go with the flow and enjoy the ride. This community is great and you get a kiss *smack*

Holzemfromfluppen; Where have I posted **** on other forum`??? big ARRRGH to you for false accusations. Your counters are the best but your style is not. Arghh, but this is a day of joy asnd hapiness...you get a kiss and a hug *mmmm*

CvM; Arrgh seems the flames could´nt consume me. I guess I´m not a witch ;) ....still likes you a lot kid, say hello to alter-ego Otto and lets play SC or HoI someday.

Finally; I would like to thank my dear friend JerseyJohn for his support through good times and bad times. You´re the best, if you´re ever travelling to Europe come visit me. Always welcome here.

Ok thats it. Now to quote the referee from celebrity death match;

LETS GET IT ON!!!! tongue.gif

[ June 02, 2003, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Thanks for the invitation my friend; a big trip for me is travelling to a different part of little New Jersey. I do hope to cross that pond to the east someday and when it happens I'll gladly take you up on the offer. Appreciated. smile.gif

BTW, Bubba sends his regards and says his new cellmate is an illiterate and he misses you already. Poor Bubba, perhaps he shouldn't have killed the whole family.

The Kuniworth American Liberation Day Parade !

story.flag.parade.jpg

[ June 02, 2003, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

How the heck should I know, Im not even speakin your frickin language by origin. I guess it´s some kind of east side-new jersey-industry-city dialect kind of thing. tongue.gif

Once upon a time there was a swedish attempt lead by Zappsweden to take over this SC forum. Unfortunately our masterplan for global SC domination failed. But the swedes will be back. You cant fail with the swedish bikini team and ABBA on your side.

argh...over and out.

• 2 weeks later...

Kuniworth,

Welcome back, even though I've been absent for a long time and had no idea you'd been booted. I remember your posts from when the forum began and they were always funny and insightful. Glad to know you're still around. I'm also glad everyone stood up for you, even those you'd had disagreements with. It says a lot about the SC community.

Jim