Hubert/BTS You have to ship with better packaging

gunnergoz

Hi guys,

Love the game but almost didn't get to play it. My package came with the plastic CD box cracked to pieces. Fortunately, the CD did not bed or scratch, but it could easily have been damaged as there was no protection in the flimsy shipping envelope provided. There needs to be some bubble padding or similar protection.

BTS Fix or Do Somefink!

I agree. I got mine this morning (Yeah! I got mail! Yeah!) and it came in a better condition than gunnergoz's package. But the case still had a small crack on the back.

I believe someone else had an experience similar to gunnergoz (case crushed to bits) in another thread.

I would agree with the bubble wrap. We use something similar at work (FedEx envelopes that might be lined with bubble wrap or somefink) to ship CD's to our clients and haven't had a severely busted case yet.

Of course I realize you are still at the mercy of the shipping service (USPS, UPS, FedEx, whatever) but at least provide a bit more protection so something short of it getting crushed by a very heavy box would keep the case intact.

Keith

[ August 03, 2002, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: sitzkrieg ]