Panzerliga English site someday?

Curry

Does anyone in the Panzerliga know when it will have its English site up. It sure looks like it is a well done site and I know that it has added a good number of players to the SC community.

I was going to try to get involved but the language barrier was a bit too much for me.

I think when it gets its English site up it could attrack not only UK or USA English speaking players but many others who know more English than German.

I've gotten involved in PanzerLiga, and yes, the language is a barrier. There are lots of translation programs, but they're not too helpful. My German is very limited, from war movies & Hogan Hereos.

"99 Luftballons" --- Nena

"Mr. Gorby, tear down this Wall" --- Reagan

"Eic Bin Berliner" --- JFK

Dont worry it wont last long and it will be in english too.

Several ppl are involved to translate everything into english. But there is a lot to do.

Here is the link to the english forum

http://www.panzerliga.de/en/docs/forum/

But this is still unofficial so dont use it now....only to let you know that ppl are working on it ;)

@Rambo translation programs help really only limited as some ppl are writing sometimes in a slang and sometimes the meaning of a sentence isnt like that it looks like.....so mistunderstanding is unevitable.

I will keep you in touch...

I´m sure when it´s up it will attract many english speaking ppl....so stay tuned.

Does anyone in the Panzerliga know when it will have its English site up. It sure looks like it is a well done site and I know that it has added a good number of players to the SC community.

I was going to try to get involved but the language barrier was a bit too much for me.

I think when it gets its English site up it could attrack not only UK or USA English speaking players but many others who know more English than German.

Hi Curry try it, it is really nice site I would say at least 40 active players of SC. Range from newbies to prof. like Rambo, Dragonheart and Terif. If you write in English I think most players will understand you. Right now they have a "slight " technical problem to update the results in the SC-ladder".

To be excact the PL has 554 members, roughly 200 of them are still acitve players and 60 of them play SC. If you wanna join i can assist you and give you a short lession of the most important things...but you can also wait until the english version is up which will be soon.

I agree, there's plenty of players over at PanzerLiga who want to play SC. The German dudes (or German speaking) are friendly. They use ICQ & e-mail just like us, they are polite & use "danke".

I recommend signing up for PanzerLiga if interested in the competition, Dragonheart a.k.a. KonigsTiger will guide you thru the process. Contact him on ICQ. German speaking dudes also have tournier (tournaments).

Rambo in PanzerLiga

Rambo in Duetchland

Rambo in Representing International Culture

Rambo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT