Does Herbert Play SC

Oak

I'm kinda new to SC and this Forum, so pardon me if this is a stupid question or if it has been discussed and/or answered before, but ...

does Herbert ever play SC?

If so, how good is he?

If not, why not?

Or possibly Victor Herbert -- they sure don't write things like March of the Toys anymore, or movies like Babes in Toyland. I sure miss that guy.

If not, why not?

Because he uses the alias of Hubert Cater. ;)

[ July 29, 2003, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Jim Boggs;

Do you mean that Herbert Hoover is still alive and disguise himself as Hubert Carter. Thats a pretty wild speculation.

Hubert (Jimmy) Carter?

Wasn't he the President from Georgia?

Oh well, gotta go Lurk somewhere else for awhile. Kuni's on to me!

[edit to add]- Hey Immer you ever hear of a baseball player named Danny Cater?

Oh, and Kuni the R is silent in this one too! :D

[ July 29, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Oak:

My apologies, Hurbert, for misspelling your name. But, seriously, do you play the game much?

Still wrong ;) I don't play the game at all lately as current projects keep me pretty busy but I did play quite a bit during the original development phase (as expected) and since at the time it was the game I always wanted to play smile.gif

Hubert

Damn right Boggs that I´m on to you. Remember that I led the identity-inquisition long back. I have´nt lost the touch for it....

So to get this down;

Jim "Jimmy Bogus" Boggs accused of being JerseyJohn is accusing Hubert Carter who Kuni thinks is Rambo of being Herbert Hoover ex president of USA?

nuts I tell you Jim ;)