Gone Gold! Pre-Orders Accepted This Friday- July 19th!!!!

Madmatt

Hubert: Thanks for your patience and effort!!! I'm a long time 3R fan and I'm anxious to get my hands on this puppy!! Do we have to wait an additional 6 weeks for the Postal Service to get it to us? Can we Expedite shipment somehow? Thanks again!!! A3 :D:D

Originally posted by Welshwill:

Will we have to wait for you in the USA to wake up before we in the UK can order the game?

What time on Friday will the order slots become available, estimated Grenwich Mean Time?

Well according to the Win2000 clock we in the UK are 5 whole hours ahead of EST so, if the pre-orders open at 9am in the states thats 1pm GMT. Guess I'm just going to have a long lunch on Friday. Then wait... can't!! :D

I'm a long-time Third Reich and Grigsby's War in Russia player. I have been waiting for a game like SC for a long time.

The $25 that you are charging is incredible considering that it is going to give me probably 1,000 hours of fun kicking allied butt.

Originally posted by Welshwill:

Will we have to wait for you in the USA to wake up before we in the UK can order the game?

What time on Friday will the order slots become available, estimated Grenwich Mean Time?

What time? As soon as the PRE-ORDER NOW button appears.

Madmatt

Thanks again for announcing the release! Will we see some more info about the Gold demo today? A couple weeks ago, Hubert provided a very good summary of changes made to the then-to-be released version. Just wondering if anything else was changed between then and now.

Will a Gold update file be offered so we don't have to download the entire demo again? And, will the manual be available with the Gold demo, or maybe provided to Otto's site for download? We'll have the complete game soon enough, but for the next couple of weeks it would be nice to review the manual. smile.gif

Will we see some more info about the Gold demo today?
When the Gold Demo is available for download I'll make a post detailing what to expect with the latest version. Most changes have to do with updating the security of the demo as expected :(

Will a Gold update file be offered so we don't have to download the entire demo again?
There have been many changes to the core files as well as the executable so there will only be a full download for now, although the full download includes a nice installation package instead of the older self-extracting EXE.

And, will the manual be available with the Gold demo
No, the manual will only be available with the full version.

Hubert

Will there be a text/html file listing the upgrades available on the Gold Demo compared to the demo we all have now? I want to know what to look for.

Can't wait to go to sleep tonite. Time flies when I am sleeping. Then again, I could get drunk, time flies then also.

Although I wouldn't want to try and conquer the world with a hangover tomorrow.