Fall Weiss '39 AAR - Comrade Trapp (Allies) vs. aesopo123 (Axis)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Comrade, did you manage to save any French units? Interesting choice on your part buying the Armored division, I take it you did not have a French HQ?

I respect your no LC gambit philosopy, but we sure would have enjoyed seeing you stop this guy on the Rhine!

Originally posted by Friendly Fire:

Hey Comrade, did you manage to save any French units? Interesting choice on your part buying the Armored division, I take it you did not have a French HQ?

I respect your no LC gambit philosopy, but we sure would have enjoyed seeing you stop this guy on the Rhine!

Thanks FF, no I didn't save any mainland French units, I did save the French coloinal units though.

As for the LC gambit, thats one line I won't cross.

Hell, you may be right though, for all that crap this guy talks, maybe I should have ended the game right then and there with the LC gambit.

Oh well..... ;)

Yeah Trapp,

Instead of slogging it out it would have been great if you committed the LC gambit ala harakiri . Against a person who did not knew what he was doing, there's a chance for that working.

I am still waiting for your email.

Originally posted by aesopo123:

Yeah Trapp,

Instead of slogging it out it would have been great if you committed the LC gambit ala harakiri . Against a person who did not knew what he was doing, there's a chance for that working.

I am still waiting for your email.

It would have won the game against you, but like I just said, I don't believe in using it.

Now answer my above post.

I loaded it initially with the PBEM but decide to try out the the TCP/IP by copying it over there and I was waiting for you to show up when it loaded it. It did not go by loading another SC application- it got screwed and my system became unstable. So there. You can claim a win if you want, I know I can take you anytime. Thanks for the game anyway.

I loaded it initially with the PBEM but decide to try out the the TCP/IP by copying it over there and I was waiting for you to show up when it loaded it.
Loading in TCP/IP has no affect on the PBEM counter (I checked), if this was the case, it wouldn't have counted as a reload.

Besides, in TCP/IP, the only way it would load is if someone connects to the game. I didn't connect so your full of ****.

So there. You can claim a win if you want, I know I can take you anytime.
We'll never know, you either cheated, or you did some stupid and dicked around with the file.

No more of this PBEM crap, if you want to play me in a competitive game, you play me TCP/IP.

Right here, right now, I offer you a rematch under the same conditions as the last game.

Take it or leave it.

Originally posted by aesopo123:

You dont understand. The system became unstable and had to reboot and then reload the PBEM game. You can have the game for I have proven my point. My system is on a router.

I still don't see how that would make the game load all by itself in TCP/IP. And how exactly have you proven your point, you haven't done anything.....

The only thing could have proven is that A) You cheat, or B) You don't know how to work PBEM properly.

Gosh, got a lot of hot air mileage out of this one for sure. It just a game folks not your livelihood or your family.
Not all that big of a deal for me, remember, you offered the original game.

So is this your way of backing out when your mouth gets you into trouble?