Fall Weiss '39 AAR - Comrade Trapp (Allies) vs. aesopo123 (Axis)

This is one fantastic AAR! :cool:

There was one post on page 3 that was really great.

aesopo123 I'm glad they stopped picking on you and you're right, it's only a game. I think your expressive style is easily misunderstood.

CT -- Onward and Upward! ;)

3:00 a.m., time to turn in. Looking forward to the rest of this thing. smile.gif

[ May 23, 2004, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

This is one fantastic AAR! :cool:

3:00 a.m., time to turn in. Looking forward to the rest of this thing. smile.gif

Yes, a good AAR with a lot of side comments and smack talk :cool: would be a pitty if it ended this way.

Concerning the reloads:

As far as I can see from Aesopos explaination it seems he

1. loaded the turn PBEM

2. Opened a second SC session to play it TCP

3. His system crashed and he had to restart and reload the PBEM turn (= 1 reload, 2 times loading in total)

So here reloading for itself doesnt mean necessarily he cheated. But it certainly was no good choice to try to start 2 SC sessions.

This gives the impression of a try to use Rambos advice (FoW sniffing). But fortunately this is only possible in theory not in a real game (causes crashes, lost connections, nobody has the time to do it during TCP and even if it would work it is simply noticable for the opponent).

So as CT said:

With PBEM theres always the reload possibility/problem.

If you want to play competitive, want to prove something or simply dont trust your opponent any more, then play TCP.