Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

What upgrades on 1.04 patch?

Willard

Has anyone noticed any significant upgrades in the 1.04 patch?

I havent really noticed much, except that the HQs do NOT supply minors or allies as advertised, despite being closer to them than other units.

Also the Russian Black sea cruiser inflicts way too much damage, as does the Soviet Baltic fleet.

Additionally, I would like to see the Lenningrad lake freeze in the winter months! ;)

This may have been addressed previously, and if so my apologies:

1. Canadian units cannot be transported even though they are next to a port (or was it b/c the UK went down earlier?)

2. The lack of map size above the UK is a real issue, although I know it probably cannot be added.

3. When the US enters the war shouldn't the damage to the ALlies economy be removed from a split btwn the UK and the US?

I havent really noticed much, except that the HQs do NOT supply minors or allies as advertised, despite being closer to them than other units.

The biggest parts of this patch were technical in nature, like resolving the CD detect issue, memory and CPU usage issues etc. As for the HQ's, I believe you misunderstood the upgrade here, they haven't changed their supply effects over minors, i.e. this is still the same, the only change here is that HQ's can now influence the supply value of each other. So this means that they can be linked, and can help in terms of supplying trapped HQ's and subsequent units in mountain areas etc.

Hope that helps,

Hubert

Hubert-

Ok, so essentially HQs will help other HQs and there nations units. However if I have a German HQ, it will not affect Rumanian or Hungarian units?

I thought something was wrong with the patch, etc and was sitting there scratching my head.

I must have misread patch readme.

smile.gif

Thanks for the clarification.

Ok, so essentially HQs will help other HQs and there nations units. However if I have a German HQ, it will not affect Rumanian or Hungarian units?

Kind of, HQ's exert influence in two different ways, supply and leadership influence. Supply influence affects any unit, even minor ones, while leadership influence only affects units of the same nation as the HQ. The change/fix with the last patch was to extend supply influence to other friendly HQ's since this was not previously possible.

Thanks for the clarification.
No problem!

Hubert