Kuni(axis) vs Rannug(allies) tourney game

Kuniworth

september 1941,

russians are massing tons of corps along the riga-minsk-kiev-odessa line.

German panzer cut off and surrounded east of Odessa.

Greece surrenders, Iraq did that last turn.

In the west we finally take Gibraltar(allies hold marrocco). Allies are massing in Brest.

late september,

Rannug is really putting on the pressure, Finland under attack, allies close to Paris and russians still holding all cities.

Ive chosen to remain focus on the russians, I need that first line to play the MMP game. Killing of a lot of troops each turn. In France minors and italy takes the brunt of the allied attack(only US troops so far) while german troops are spared. Romanian army survived massive allied airbombing at strength 1.

october 19,

game saved. Axis now got Riga and Odessa. Russian defence continue to be strong but we can keep killing stuff.

In the west allies looks really strong. Soon there will be a shootout there I guess.

Finland might be lost, Norway as well.

january 1942,

this is a slugfest. Finland will not hold for long. In the west I wonder for how long allies can keep this airbattles up. Axis got 11 airfleets, no way we can support that amount. So neither can allies.

In Russia we take central mine.

Allies surrender.

Fun game, I had an excellent french campaign and got really strong. But after that the game changed. I played lousy and Rannug showed why he is a really good player.

My russian campaign was trash without any aim just slugging. But since I could keep air-dominance Rannug got beaten back in France.

good game.