Kill a Russian cruiser for free

gorski

The Russian navy shouldn't exist anyway!!

The ships were barely seaworthy, teh sailors poorly trained and het officers inexperienced. It never tried sortying with it's major units, and it's subs had a 1:1 loss/kill ratio according to some sources (186 subs lost, 186 ships sunk by them)!!

Just get rid of it..please!!

Our unique games offer depth, replayability, historical accuracy, original gameplay and most of all, fun!
That "historical accuracy" thing keeps getting in the way of some other people's fun, doesn't it? ;)

I'd say use the scenario editor to make changes, but not sure if this is possible for Italy and Russia setups. Is it?

Hubert, could you provide some insight as to how Italy, Russia, and the US as neutrals are setup in SC? I notice Russian deployments are slightly different depending on how early Germany attacks them, so there's something going on in there. :cool:

Any capability of editing these pre-DOW setups that you can offer with the release or sometime later as an update would be greatly appreciated by many here.

Originally posted by Bill Macon:

Hubert, could you provide some insight as to how Italy, Russia, and the US as neutrals are setup in SC? I notice Russian deployments are slightly different depending on how early Germany attacks them, so there's something going on in there. :cool:

Any capability of editing these pre-DOW setups that you can offer with the release or sometime later as an update would be greatly appreciated by many here.

Are they based on historical deployments? Do they change depending on who is declaring war and when that is?