Three 'styles' of winning SC

Iron Ranger

Three basic ways to win SC

MPPs - you control so much MMPs the other side asks for terms

Military - You've knocked out two major powers and so many units the other side Knows defeat

Mental - Through unexpected actions you've destroyed the other sides moral and they surrender. Easiest example is achiving a high level of LR tech and knocking out several HQs.

Personal I would put all three of those units #3 mental, but thats me. Your last one is mental (stress) for sure, because I've had that one several times (girlfriend) and its a bit@h to deal with.

"When are we going out to eat?"

"Are we going to the movies tonight or are you going to sit and play that stupid game again!"

and my personal fav-

"If your not in bed in 5 min I'll be asleep" - now when has ending a turn ever taken only 5 min, geesh!

- the opponents wife forbids him playing SC
:D Hi, Drageonheart I have the slight impression this is a reference on our last game....

But don´t worry => My Allied commander is still hopeful to win our "Fall Blau" PL-League game.... After nearly 3 years my Brits catched up in JET TECH.... ;)

Do think you are the only one here which is married or has one or more (Kuniworth :D ) girlfriend?

I did not refer to you...believe me i had already opponents which surrendered because of their family :eek:

The typical SC Player should better be single otherwise he is going to be a single soon :D

Concnerning our game you just have to revisit Paris...but take care.. zapp conquered paris two times and i countered over and over...finally paris stood axis tongue.gif