The Fall of a Legend

Liam

Who will embrace thine Legend as he Falleth

Undefeated, unfettered by petty Man

Though One Man, he stands alone, to crush this Scourge brought by the Gods

Yes, Tis I... My Lightning Armored Elephants will smoosh through Red Forest, and Red Marsh.

My Jet Propelled Eagles will reap the harvest of much Experience tearing their Talons into the Red T-34s. The Western Powers will know our Wraith as well, we will not concede an inch to those Infidels

Axis Forces capture Riga, Odessa, Kiev and not shoot for Minsk. The Mine North of Kiev is firmly in Axis Hands... German forces outnumber their counterparts and although the Reds now have superior Anti-Tank<13> we are killing them wholesale per turn.

In the West, unable to break France in Brest the Allies move towards Norway and capture Bergen after 2 turns of Aerial bombardment and a large amphibious Landing...

So far, the Germans have not lost 1 naval ship or 1 Army just a Tank who stepped for on the steppe to be raped by ambushing Red Armymen... <just a few corps here or there>

The whole world is now under Axis occupation <Greece will convert soon and our MPPs now exceed the Allies> It's apparent that no matter the Bid Axis still Reign Supreme in many eyes and this is proof!

movie_bg.jpg

"Hey I was Dracula in the 60s. You're toast!"

@Clap --- As I've said in other threads & the beginning of SC: Pal, the day I need to beat you in anything to boast my ego...is a day that will never happen. I do agree with you, if I did need you for anything, I would be a loser, HaHaHaHaHaHaHa. It does seems you have time to lurk, stalk, hide in invisible ICQ, & post. Anyhow, reread...think before you type! Where did I even challenge you to a game? I was just sniffing for the lurkers & you're the Big Fish. How do you like my RAI strategy? How did you like my little heater? You tried to cheap shot me after an exhibition match last week, then you got to taste the real deal.

"Kid, this isn't a game you wanna play, understand." --- Cagney

"Think son, don't you think he's going to want a little payback?" --- The 'Nam flick with Michael J. Fox & Sean Penn.

"See, Tommy wasn't a made man, it was a grease ball thing, it was payback for Batz" --- Henry from Goodfellas.

Vegas Hollywood Legend >>> OUT

Rambo

You know what? Your right, I suck at SC.

But at least I can say I have the dignity of not throwing a hissy fit every time I lose. Or blame my losses on poor tech / combat rolls.

As for lurking, I don't even have the time that. I have a full time job where I'm putting in a lot of overtime.

My vol. fire company is at an all time high in the number of fire calls we've responded to in the past month. I have 2 weeks of training coming up at our county fire academy, which will take up the little free time I have as it is.

So don't flatter yourself, I don't lurk around here on the off chance that you make a post that I would want to respond to.

P.S. My last name is Trapp, not "Clap". Making derogatory remarks such as that would be violating Battlefront's TOU. Do it again and I'll report it.

Rambo is busy working, we finished a few more turns, just to keep our fans updated

Few German units actually martyr'd on the Eastern front, several corps smoked up on the Western Front.

Rambo is building up his Airforce, USAF is Level4, UK still level2, no sign of the Red Airforce. Luftwaffe is very strong, at level4 along with gained experience on the Eastern Front, however these AT3 Reds are harder to kill. We're still mantaining supremacy on that front, still Kiev-Odessa-Kiev<mine> -Riga under Axis Domination.. Prippets are soon to be cleared and to make way to Leningrad-Rostov Line...<we will achieve this before a true D-Day is every accomplished we're fairly confidant>

Western Allies still fiddling with research and have brought no real force to bare on The Atlantic Wall

P.S. Real fun game this one is ;)

Seems that the Legend has fallen to the onslaught of endless German Armies and Fighters. Experience was just too much in the end. UK too late on tech to make a difference... Game was over in 1941 and early 1942

RAI was not used but few interceptions were

Now we will try to see if I can dethone this new strategy. Seems That I Count Dooku cannot be defeated by you mere Jedi, one of you will have to step fourth with the skill aside from young Avakin to stop me

dookuvsanakin2.jpg

P.S. Whose that little laughing guy on the chair? wonder if our little Jedi will turn to the darkside?

[ May 30, 2005, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Liam ]