Scenario Search

Does anyone know of any battles or operations in CMBB (besides for the in-box scenarios) where one side has complete fire superiority?

By this, I mean a situation where one side has armor that cannot be effectively attacked from the front or side (or even rear) by the opposing forces guns and armor.

Thanks for any assistance.

Originally posted by Neutrino 123:

Does anyone know of any battles or operations in CMBB (besides for the in-box scenarios) where one side has complete fire superiority?

By this, I mean a situation where one side has armor that cannot be effectively attacked from the front or side (or even rear) by the opposing forces guns and armor.

Thanks for any assistance.

Try for CMBB "A meeting not well met" and "A meeting not well met II"

Originally posted by Larry Thorne:

Hi

I was forced to throw in the towel at battle 2 after my Awesome opponent Simovitch steamrolled over my brave Finnish fighters in Tali Operation. It is meant to be played H2H. It can be downloaded from

here at The Proving Grounds

Hats up to anyone who can stop those Russians H2H

-LT

Thanks for the advertisement, I could really use another test on this one - but before anyone starts it, let me know and I'll have some refinements made based on the first test.

I can also play it as the Finns if someone would like, that way I'd get a better picture of how it goes.

Originally posted by: Sergei

Thanks for the advertisement, I could really use another test on this one - but before anyone starts it, let me know and I'll have some refinements made based on the first test.

Wanted to advertise this as our PT kinda failed and I bet you want a better one.

This scenario deserves another playtest for sure. The map is great :D made from aerial recon photos and IIRC WWII maps from the region. Hard fighting from turn one. I just gambled and ended up losing bigtime. Hope you get someone to play this!

Cheers

-LT

Originally posted by Larry Thorne:

Hi

I was forced to throw in the towel at battle 2 after my Awesome opponent Simovitch steamrolled over my brave Finnish fighters in Tali Operation. -LT

Thanks for the endorsement Pasi. I made my share of mistakes in Tali though. I think a rhesus monkey could have done just as well given the forces involved ;)