Honor and Ladder!

waltero

It is easy to hold your position on ladder!

I will tell you how to do it.

When you play, alls you have to do is Stop game and continue another day :D

But the trick is dont ever continue a game that you are loseing :eek:

Ya It works!

just ask Brad tennant, and a few others.

I see these guys in forum everday starting new games tongue.gif this should not be! (when thay have other games out there)

[ February 16, 2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: waltero ]

Good idea...just kidding.

When I get my ass kicked, I just bitch & cry. But my opponents know I post my losses.

Rambo says,"Don't hide behind your computer. Meet your enemies face_to_face." (on the battlefield, that is)

And from the movie Cliffhanger,"If you want me, I'm in here" -Sylvester Stallone as Gabe.

1949.GIF

Image & Chrisma means more, it's an American thing.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Good idea...just kidding.

When I get my ass kicked, I just bitch & cry. But my opponents know I post my losses.

Rambo says,"Don't hide behind your computer. Meet your enemies face_to_face." (on the battlefield, that is)

And from the movie Cliffhanger,"If you want me, I'm in here" -Sylvester Stallone as Gabe.

1949.GIF

Image & Chrisma means more, it's an American thing.

Rambo is right. In fact, people that uses such coward tactics systematically will only hurt themself in the long run. When they have played enough ppl their reputation will be unrepairable. Lightning does not strike in the same place 2 times. Do not judge them too early though. Let them have their chanses for some weeks. If u have kept on trying and never get them to play then the evidence will be on the forum posts. Everyone can read them and make their own opinion about the situation.